Thread: VPS Hosting Provider is needed

VPS Hosting Provider is needed

Hi Guys,
    I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
    What I'm looking for:
    1) support multiple domains
    2) good with WordPress
    3) supports Cpanel
    4) I'm good with $30-$40 a month
    I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.
    Any info on exmasters.com VPS hosting solutions in the USA? Can I trust them? Any reviews?
    thx for your help

Registered
    VPS plans from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Their customer services are great, but I should focus on the fact that the service is Always working and you don't have to worry about it.

You'll get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd"). Highly recommend exmasters.com cheap VPS to everyone!

Registered
    KVChosting.net and QHoster.com are the best hosting providers to sign up with.
    They Rock! Here's why: What a pleasant surprise to find a company with such a strong focus not only on their technical prowess but a sincere and genuine focus on their customers.

Registered
    VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are good enough to sign up with.
    It's worth paying every penny for hosting services. The bandwidth, is awesome i.e. Speed which I get customizing and lots more.

I have a small personal website, and it hasn't been down a minute since I signed up with exmasters.com VPS hosting.
    Support is good - ticket system works well. They are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.

Give my vote for Exmasters.com VPS hosting solutions. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 5 minutes of posting.
    My experience has been better than expected. I have told several friends already about them. Great host!

Registered
    QHoster.com and legionbox.com plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
    They are ahead of the curve and combined with friendly service keeps me coming back and also recommend to others.

Very happy with exmasters.com and would not hesitate to recommend their VPS solutions. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.