Thread: ssd shared hosting search

Registered

ssd shared hosting search

Looking for reliable ssd shared hosting and found attractive deals from hosticon.com.
    What do you know about their services?
    Share as much info about them as possible.
    Thanks.

Registered
    I suggest you to look for customer reviews on them. As I know hosticon.com is offering stable SSD hosting. You will get quality hosting service provided by skilled techies. Servers are powerful.

I've been with hostwinds.com and their litespeed ssd hosting service for more than 6 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while. They are just amazing.
    They answered any of my requests in less then few minutes and solved each one of them as fast as possible.

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!

Registered
    I recommend to rely on hosticon.com hosting, they have stable plans that work with no glitches and prices are reasonable. Support is available around the clock and really knowledgeable.

Registered
    I can say hosticon.com is offering quality and low-cost ssd shared plans. They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Contact them directly to get to know more about them.

I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted brands in the hosting industry like Kvchosting.com - their ssd web hosting plans are well-balanced.
    The customer service is prompt and will get you the information you need to make your website function the best.
    The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.

Registered
    Now I see that hosticon.com is the host I've been looking for. Their support was always quick in replies and so far uptime is high as possible. Thanks for your assistance, guys.

I am 100% sure that Hostwinds.com will be the best bet. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
    They run an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.