Thread: Any cheap Bitcoin VPS?

Any cheap Bitcoin VPS?

Is their any good US/EU web host with nice server stability?
    Would like to know your points on Libertyvps.com offshore vps hosting service? Any comments please?

Registered
    As an alternative option I can say Aspnix.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices accepting bitcoins as payment.

I would like to say that Libertyvos.com do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately. According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning.

Junior Registered
    Hi i recomeded truxgo Server you can pay with bit coin, ukash, payasfecard one card, cashu and any more methods of payment

http://sales.truxgoservers.com/vps/index.php

Registered
    I know that with AJKservers hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers

When you go to their homepage, do you feel like you are looking at a professional company that you could trust with your money and website? If no. Why?

The speeds I am experiencing are awesome. With my previous provider there were some periods where things were fast, and other times things were sluggish.
    With Libertyvps.com, everything is fast. I'd recommend them to anyone who's looking for a hosting solution.

Registered
    From the personal experience I suggest to rely on Aspnix.com. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

Registered
    According to my experience Aspnix.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

Registered
    I found Poweruphosting just because of its adequate space and bandwidth, great Server Reliability, best Hosting Price and professional customer support.