Thread: Wordpress webhost

Registered

Wordpress webhost

Does anyone has a clue, which webhoster has good conditions for CMS like Wordpress? I don't know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has a very good support. Also I want to have good prices for what I get.
    Thank you guys anyway for help. I know ViUX.com offer well-balanced web hosting plans, but still not sure.
    Is it reliable web hosting provider?

Registered
    Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say ViUX.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Registered
    I know that ViUX.com is the best option to get wordpress hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

Try Jumpline.com. Excellent service, very friendly and knowledgeable. Four other sites I tried kept crashing, but this one has been great! Help via AOL IM, almost instantaneous, no problems. Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support.

Registered
    Now I see that ViUX.com is really quality host with trustworthy solutions and high available support, thanks for your replies.

You can rely on QHoster.com. Its reliability is almost 97% its just in a few instances that the server has a glitch but such are address immediately.
    What I appreciate most is the installation service for any script. The ticket response is 100% top notch.

Registered
    Now, I am using a reliable hosting provider which provides me a good offer for my website. And I highly impressed with their customer support service. You can also use Poweruphosting for your requirements.

Registered
    Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that ViUX.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Registered
    WordPress is one of the most popular blogging and publishing platforms available, with more than 66 million sites around the world.