Thread: reseller choice

Registered

reseller choice

I would like to consult with experienced webmasters regarding the choice of web host to start reselling hosting.
    I need over 50 GB space, 550 GB bandwidth, streaming support.
    Do you think that I can rely on Aspnix.com? Do you know anything about them?

Registered
    I can say Aspnix.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with high uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices accepting bitcoins as payment option as well!

Take a look at jhplatinum.com reseller web hosting plans. It gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.
    Everything is simply amazing and has remained consistently so.

Registered
    You will be pleased dealing with Aspnix.com solutions. They are experienced time-tested host with high available support and featured stable plans.

Registered
    According to my knowledge Aspnix.com is offering reliable server hosting solutions with useful features. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Support is available all round the clock.

https://www.facebook.com/ASPnix - their page in facebook impressed me, you can join them there.

The best host ever, the staff are really really kind, Aspnix.com prices are awesome. everything is perfect, the site is always up.

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyJack View Post
    I can say Aspnix.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with high uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices accepting bitcoins as payment option as well!
    Yes I agree with aspnix.com, it is great website which offers the quality hosting solutions. There are having several more hosting sites which works great for unlimited disk apace, bandwidth, easy control panel and best technical support.

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexterity View Post
    According to my knowledge Aspnix.com is offering reliable server hosting solutions with useful features. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Support is available all round the clock.
    Yes, It is reliable and the response time of this hosting server is more than the other server.
    Last edited by Abhishek03; 03-24-2015 at 03:07 AM.