Thread: Buy wordpress hosting via Webmoney?

Buy wordpress hosting via Webmoney?

Hi there! One of my clients started looking for reliable hosting provider to get shared hosting plan for wordpress
    I decided to help and want to ask experienced webmasters here to help me. I've found QHoster.com wordpress hosting accounts. Can I rely on them?
    Could any help me to define what host would be better?

Registered
    I recommend ViUX.com wordpress hosting. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!

Use the code: SH20OFF - it gives 20%OFF on all cPanel web hosting packages. The most impressive aspect of QHoster.com is the reaction time for technical queries. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help. My last web-host would sometimes take days to respond to your help ticket. I feel safe and secure with this host.

I like QHoster.com page in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/qhoster
    I moved my personal site to them and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them.
    Reliable uptime, and decent customer support!

The question is really not on "where to find affordable web site hosting plan?" but "how to find an affordable web site hosting plan?"

Registered
    I know that with hosting from ViUX.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

I'd like to point out that QHoster.com did a nice job in transferring my web applications - even if one single of them appeared not compatible with some of their security settings.
    They certainly have built the company with a customer focused attitude and I couldn't be more pleased. Payments: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller

Registered
    According to my experience ViUX.com company has quite amazing user-friendly hosting plans which are well-supported and their prices are modest.

I was looking for a host that will provide a good reseller account and was very lucky to have found QHoster.com host.
    Great pricing, great support, reasonable disk space, nice webmail interface and lots of apps/scripts that are easy to install from cpanel.

Registered
    I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know Zeropid.com servers are fast and rock-solid. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions. Do not hesitate and contact them for more details.
    Last edited by Paul-Henri; 02-27-2015 at 02:02 AM.