Thread: Looking for Reseller Host

Registered

Looking for Reseller Host

Hi there! One of my clients started looking for reliable hosting provider to get reseller hosting plan at. I decided to help and want to ask experienced webmasters here to help me. I'm stuck in comparison between Planethoster.net and Just199.com. Could any help me to define what host would be better?

Try to widen your search in order to compare pricing and features with few more providers:
    - Resellerzoom.com, - Hostforweb.com, - Netyep.com
    They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance. Try to compare their reseller hosting packages and choose the best for your specific requirements.

Take a look at thcservers.com reseller hosting packages.
    Speed and uptime proved by this web host are perfect. It manages such a high quality hosting.

Registered
    Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Just199.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

Registered
    From the personal experience I recommend to use hostwebspaces.com solutions. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

Junior Registered
    I started using qhoster.com because they were only company which accepted WebMoney. Now I have no regret and fully satisfied with their services and quality.

As for reliable option to get reseller hosting deals along with real Mexican IPs, can highly recommend digitalserver.com.mx deals.
    I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
    Great support, personalized service, and deff recommend.

Registered
    I suppose you need to have more reliable options to make a proper choice. I believe you should give a try to hosthongkong.net services. Their plans are featured, pricing is low and support is skilled.