Thread: Child care after spring break/Preschool?

Child care after spring break/Preschool?

Due to the fact that some schools are closed indefinitely, some of our employees are concerned about the care of children. They have no one to look after their children, since both parents work, and their large family is not around.

Do any stations offer any contingency plans for this? I see that some retail employees have been named important in their states (I think MI and VT), and this gives them special access to child care, as well as first responders.

Or, with the volume down, maybe LOA or LWP with their work are waiting for them to come back?

It is good when parents treat their children with responsibility

For example, I do not trust the various nannies who come to my house. Because in my childhood, my nanny stole all our money while she was sitting with me. since then, I have had a taboo. Never invite a stranger to your home. My daughter is 6 years old, she has to go to school soon. I am the only one working in the family and it is difficult for me in this regard. I tried to take the child to daycare in north tennessee . So far, the impressions are good, the child is happy, he has found a passion in music. If a person does not have the opportunity to spend all his time with a child, is he considered a bad parent? No!

Registered
    And I was working from home and couldn't find a place to hide from them

Quote Originally Posted by Kligan View Post
    And I was working from home and couldn't find a place to hide from them
    And I don't understand why quarantine and the continuation of all this filth is necessary when people have to choose between work or home with children. And what to feed them with if there is no work? I'm so curious, has anyone used https://www.careforkids.com.au/ services? I used to go there to finish my work projects, and every parent could always count on that association to help their children. It doesn't matter if you're working or not. You were given help and care for young children. We don't have that, it's as if fertility is something we need, not the nation and the state gets good taxes.

Registered
    I think it's really important to spend as much time with your kid as you can. I'm 65 and regret not spending enough time with my son. Now he lives in another state. We often meet, but I still regret not giving him as much attention as he needed. You know, I've seen so many terrified and scared kids. I work at https://fosterplus.org/. We help kids recover from mental health issues. And it's really hard to see those children who became victims of violence. It's terrible. That's why we should love our children and take care of them. Because if we don't, no one will.