Thread: Stable server provider which is feature-rich and reliable ...

Registered

Stable server provider which is feature-rich and reliable ...

Servers from planethoster.com and legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

IMHO, pretty good well-balanced server hosting solutions are offered by Neironvps.com and NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosts.
    They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button. You'll get unrivaled support, speed, and reliability.

Registered
    Have a look at servers from decent hosting providers, I mean hostingsource.com and swisslayer.com.
    I'm impressed with the stability of these companies and the effectiveness and efficiency of their tech support. Very happy with these companies!

Have been very happy with ZakServers.com offshore dedicated servers. Uptime is good. They are not deceptive as most others whose claims are later found false.

My advice: Backup your websites at least once a week and choose Swisslayer.com for your website hosting. Like their dedicated sever hosting solutions.
    Request 3% Discount from our Billing department when you pay with our BTCPay Gateway. These guys are good for DMCA Ignored sites. They dont care about DMCA.

Fully satisfied with centoserver.com speed, uptime and tech help. Like their dedicated servers Europe.
    There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.

Although Regvps.com prices aren’t the absolute best, you get your money’s worth. The features they offer are nearly endless.
    The customer service has excellent feedback time via e-mail and solved all problems for a website newbie like me. Uptime is quite good, 99.9% as promised.