Thread: Need a solid VPS Host

Need a solid VPS Host

Hello everyone,
    I'm looking for a long term VPS host that's reliable and has a great customer support.
    By great customer support I mean getting a response within a few hours not waiting days to hear back.
    Below are minimum specs I will need for my projects although they can be altered but I think these are good starters.
    30 gb+ SSD, 2 TB+ bandwidth, 6 gb Ram, 2+ IP addresses
    Do you know anything about Profvds.com vps hosting solutions? Are they good?
    Any recommendations of any kinds are very welcome.
    Thank you all in advance

Prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
    We'll be with Profvds.com Slovakia vps for a long time to come I think. Can't believe it, I finally found a GREAT host! Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My VPS is very quick.

Registered
    VPS plans from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com are the best to sign up with.
    These people are very patient and assist wherever they can. A Pleasure to deal with and highly recommended.

Anyway, it is better to know more web hosts and compare their hosting packages before signing up.
    Take a look at Rockhoster.com and Neironvps.com vps hosting solutions. You get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.

Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers. Your sites will be in good hands if you choose Profvds.com cheap vps Slovakia. RDNS in control panel, mail port open. VNC access, free migrations​, backups​.