Thread: Server to sign up with ...

Registered

Server to sign up with ...

Servers from legionbox.com and sunucun.com.tr are enticing for me and I wonder which way is better to sign up with and why?

Registered
    Obviously the best server providers for are: hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    Great hosting. Awesome pricing. Super-fast servers.Support is quick and exceptional. All tech support is done through an online ticket but they are fast to respond and they truly care about helping you.

Great hosting! I've been using Datapacket.net dedicated hosting for a year, everything worked very good. It's good cheap hosting. The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.

Registered
    Use deals from reliable hosting companies: planethoster.com and sunucun.com.tr.
    I found top technologies, with best price, high performance and simple environment.

As a hosting client, saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.
    Nice server hosting solutions are offered by CentoServer.com provider. Network uptime is fantastic and the ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus. This experience has been great.

Well, Hostnamaste.com reliability is almost 97% its just in a few instances that the server has a glitch but such are address immediately.
    What I appreciate most is the installation service for any script. The ticket response is 100% top notch.

This host makes me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands

I signed up for digitalserver.com.mx dedicated servers in Mexico because they offer cheap hosting service with a good admin tool and 24/7 support.
    Their support staff is extremely helpful and I have not experienced any noticeable downtime in the past year.

The price is attractive. They even have nice scripting extras and spam assassin.