Thread: Feature-rich VPS Suggestions please?

Feature-rich VPS Suggestions please?

Hello,
    I want suggestions on who is the best VPS provider with better prices..
    RAM Mini 4GB Max 8GB, Technology: Xen or KVM, OS: CentOS, Cpanel/WHM, Processor Good One
    SSD: Mini 50GB Max 100GB, I want to host 130-150 corporate customers not heavy. Mostly people use emails.
    Budget is around $50-$100 monthly.
    Do you know anything about Swisslayer.com hosting? Any reviews?
    What reliable and honest vps hosts do you know and can recommend me to try?

Registered
    Have a look at accounts from reliable hosting companies: legionbox.com and owned-networks.net.
    The price is really good, the service is perfect and the control panel is friendly to use.

I've been with Swisslayer.com cheap kvmvps for about a month. So far, my experience with them have been quite positive.
    The support people are fantastic and usually answer in under 10min any time of day. Features wise is excellent for my needs.

Request 3% Discount from our Billing department when you pay with our BTCPay Gateway.

Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders. Code valid till May 30th. Swisslayer.com offers Streaming servers at reasonable rates.
    System is fully automated and they accept the following payments methods but not limited to Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Bank Wire.

Registered
    VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com are worth trying as their servers are well-balanced and pricing policy is simple and flexible.
    Their machines are quickly and solid. Faster than almost every other hosting companies that I've attempted. My strategy still includes a uptime of 100% without the interruptions.

Great host, haven't had any problems so far. I like Swisslayer.com support, where you can talk to their support team on msn, but they aren't on 24/7 which would be better.
    I also like that you can host unlimited sites from the one account. The features are very complete for the price of the package. Set up was smooth, plenty of tools, no problems at all.

You need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support.

Great prices. Swisslayer.com server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had. GREATLY RECOMMENDED!
    They use Intel, Cisco, and Supermicro equipment throughout their cloud infrastructure.