Thread: Pointers in Affiliate Marketing...

Lightbulb Pointers in Affiliate Marketing...

Posted this in some other forums. Thought of sharing this here as well. Let's keep the discussion rolling fellas

When you research on what affiliate programs to go for, always take into consideration the market you are targeting - as they are the ones who will make the conversion on your site. Also, always try to pick one that you you have knowledge on. Providing more than the product itself is a big plus - useful info, good advice and post sale customer support will give you more customers via referrals.

After that, it would also depend on how you market your product to the right market. This is also a factor to be greatly considered in determining your success. IMO, when you want to earn big, you should be ready to spend for it as well.

I always opt for PayPerClick to reach my target audience. Knowing how this system works would work to your advantage. Research (keywords), Selection(keywords and PPC provider), Implementation (bidding and start-up) and Analysis (which keywords worked best and cost vs. revenue).

How do you choose yours? And how do you market them? Share in guys and gals

Junior Registered
    Great tips, thanks for sharing!
    HostV - VPS Hosting - http://www.hostv.com

You're welcome! Hope you find it useful

Junior Registered
    hi, your simple tips and guidelines really come in handy and very useful. all i need now i guess is to try it myself. thanks!

Junior Registered
    Im developing a site with a few of my actors in Hollywood. How do I find the right affiliates to use for each actor endorsed site???.. (ie- well known male actor who focuses his site on giving women advice on style, dating tips, etc...)
    Thanks Steve

Registered
    I completely agree with your point about knowledge of the web niches and affiliates programs taking part in. Many people fail generating good income from their websites even after getting their sites to the top rankings merely because they lack the knowledge of choosing the right programs for ad publishing.

Junior Registered
    Thanks for sharing the tips. You can make a moderate to lucrative income by simply specializing in promoting and selling the products and services of another.

Junior Registered
    Hi,

This is certainly very helpful tips, thanks a lot for the update...

Hi,

Yes, as Bean said, these are very good pointers... thanks a lot for sharing the information...
    Last edited by stephport; 12-19-2008 at 09:04 PM.