Raj Promotions was started with the intent to help Djs, bands, nightclub owners, promoters and many others by promoting themselves in a consistent, unique and effective way. We focus on getting important messages to your customer base in a multitude of different methods. We are good at what we do and feel that we will help you increase your exposure, all the while saving your time and money.

Myspace Promotion @ 80$ per month

What I will do for you?

1. Gather more friends for you at a fast rate. These friends will be specifically targeted. They will be friends of your friends.....and everybody else who is associated with whatever you do.....and in the part of the world that you do it. So far, I have been following through on my commitment to get at least 1,000 friends per month.

2. I will create really nice invites for you for every party, gig, event, promotion, etc. that is on your calendar. There will be pictures and text. This will go out to every single friend you have every time I do it.

3. I also turn the invite into a "bulletin", so it hits the bulletin board as well.

4. I will post comments in your friend's profile regarding you or your upcoming events or your new release album or your product.(100 comments in a day)

Facebook Promotion @ 35$ per month

1. Gather more friends for you at a fast rate. These friends will be specifically targeted. They will be friends of your friends. So far, I have been following through on my commitment to get at least 500 friends per month

2. I will create really nice invites for you for every party, gig, event, promotion, etc. that is on your calendar. There will be pictures and text. This will go out to every single friend you have every time I do it.

3. I will post wall (means comment) in your new friend's profile regarding you or your upcoming events or your new release album or your product.

Promoting Your new release or event in 150 forums @ 50$

I will post threads regarding your event or your new releases or your website in 150 djs and bands forums. [One thread in each forum].

This service benefits you in a whole bunch of ways. Record Labels, Bands and djs love it because I'm getting them more friends and all the while I'm making sure they are properly promoting all of their events. This allows them to travel, work, rest.....whatever..... without having to worry about this aspect of their job. Some are doing this, but to be honest, most of the clients I work haven't even considered doing any of this stuff. The owners of the venues, promoters, and fans are all impressed with the effort put into promoting the event, which creates more value for the artist and helps to get them hired again.

Nightclub owners, bar owners, and promoters really like this service because they can outsource this to me and, more often than not, I'm able to save them a lot of time and money. My rate is much lower than what you'd pay somebody working part-time for you and there's no worker's comp to pay. Plus, if you're doing this yourself, then you can outsource it to me and focus on the bigger fish you have to fry. Our Price will change depending on how busy of a dj, club, restaurant, promoter or client that you are.

You can take all above service @ 150$ per month or you can take individual service.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED THEN EMAIL RAJ AT : myspaceadvertisers@yahoo.com