Thread: How blog helps to increase website traffic?

Junior Registered

How blog helps to increase website traffic?

some article stated the importance of blog on website optimization...

How blog really helps to increase website traffic?
    If I have a blog, what are the tips or should I do with my blog to increase my website traffic?

thanks for any comment...

Post more relevant and useful topics in your niche. Ping after updates so that your new content gets crawled by the SE bots.

Registered
    A blog is an excellent tool for additional web site traffic. I think blogs helps a site to rank and increase site popularity if there is quality and unique content. It could be a link building strategy if you include the link of your main site directly to it. Post your blog on a daily basis and your blog name is similar as your business so that visitors can see the connection.

Banned
    maybe google adwords can help you

Also try building more backlinks that will help draw direct targeted traffic and improve your SEO in the long term.

Junior Registered

Smile

yes blog posting is the better one to get good page rank and good traffic to your site.But before you should have good content to submit in blogs.

Registered
    Blogs can help websites with traffic only if quality and original content pages and stories are being written and posted there.

People will take a look at the topics and might read them. The better they are, the more number of readers.

Junior Registered
    yeah that's correct. if your blog has quality and original content and you have good stories readers might be interested with your blog. Add a link of your website to your blog. This is the way your blog can help your site. you may also write something about your website to your blog and add your website link. If the readers like your blog and need something with your site for sure they will visit your site.