Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know about our latest, offer over at 3rd Rock Hosting.

OK, tell me about this offer.
We are currently having a half price sale on all shared, reseller and master reseller hosting plans. This is a recurring offer, meaning that the price you pay for the first month will be a locked price. 50% off as long as you wish to stay with us.

Will i receive less quality services/support due to paying less?
No, of course not. Even though you are paying less than current clients are, that doesn't mean we will treat you with less respect.
You will receive the same quality of service and support that any other client would. This includes the 24/7 support, 30 day money back guarantee and 99% uptime guarantee.

I have never heard of 3rd Rock Hosting, what can you tell me about you?
Let me copy a little text from our 'about us' page.

Quote Originally Posted by About us page
It's all about you!
At 3rd Rock Hosting our aim is to provide our customers with fast and professional web hosting that they can rely on, at affordable prices. From experience we know that finding a good host that provides you with good customer support, great uptime, loads of features and all the things you expect when looking for a place to host your website, isn't easy, especially when you are on a limited budget. 3rd rock Hosting know you hate having to switch between many different hosts trying to find a good one that gives you everything you need, we aim to eliminate that process. We want to make our services so good that when people try our hosting, they stay long term. So really, its all about providing people with a great service they can count on.

Easy moving!
Are you coming to 3rd Rock Hosting from another host? Need a hand moving your website over? No problem! Our staff are able to move your whole website (including databases, emails, forwarders etc) from your old account to your new 3rd Rock Hosting account within minutes! All we need is your old log-in details.
Best of all, its FREE!
To read more about us, see here.

How do i make the most of this offer?

When you have had a look round the website and have decided to order, simply fill out all the required information at sign up form. Checkout and where you are asked to enter a promotion code, use the code 'half-price-sale' and you are all set!

OK, I'm convinced, show me the plans!
All plans are advertised as full price, don't forget to make use of the half price offer!

Shared Hosting:
Shared hosting is for those who want to start their own web site or websites. All our packages come with the award winning control panel, cPanel and all the features listed for each section, as well as our 24/7 customer support. We are so confident you will be happy with our services that we offer a 30 day money back guarantee on our shared hosting services.

We split our shared plans into 3 sections, way too much to post here so feel free to take a look at the pages.
Budget Plans
Normal Use Plans
Heavy Usage Plans

Reseller Hosting:
Reseller plans are for those who want to start their own web hosting company with their own prices and packages or have a network of sites. All our packages come with the award winning control panel, cPanel and all the features listed for each section, as well as our 24/7 Level 3 customer support. We are so confident you will be happy with our services that we offer a 30 day money back guarantee on our shared hosting services. We also offer clientexec licenses for $7.50 a license!

Reseller Hosting
Standard
DiskSpace: |5GB
Bandwidth: |50GB
cPanel/WHM: |YES
Resources (Email etc): |UNLIMITED
RVSkins: |FREE
RVSite Builder: |FREE
Fantastico: |FREE
Private NS: |FREE
Monthly |$6.95
Annually |$69.50
ORDER

View More Reseller Plans

Master Reseller Hosting:
Our master reseller packages are for those who wish to start their own web hosting company/site. Just like our normal reseller packages you have the ability to create cPanel accounts and sell them to your customers. You have access to all of the same features such as RVSkins, RVSite Builder, Fantastico and the many other features we offer. You also have the ability to create your own (WHM) resellers! Now you can create cPanel and WHM accounts, your resellers can also sell their own cPanel accounts! We also offer clientexec licenses at $7.50 a license!

Master Reseller Hosting
Standard
DiskSpace: |10GB
Bandwidth: |150GB
cPanel/WHM: |YES
Resources (Email etc): |UNLIMITED
RVSkins: |FREE
RVSite Builder: |FREE
Fantastico: |FREE
Private NS: |FREE
Monthly |$9.95
Annually |$99.50
ORDER

View more Master Reseller Plans

Anything to add?
Remember, this is a one time offer. We will never have an offer like this again. Ever.

Please be sure to read our TOS and AUP. If you have any questions that are not found in the AUP please contact us.

How long is this offer valid?
This offer will end on the 5th of June, 2008.

How can i contact you for questions/support?
See the available options here

Thanks for considering 3rd Rock Hosting!