Thread: Microsoft publisher and PayPal

Junior Registered

Microsoft publisher and PayPal

Hello. Just after some help.

I am a very big 'noob'/amateur to internet design. I am trying to set up an online business to sell only 1-5 products. The opencart shopping designs seem a bit overkill for what I am after (eg oscommerce and zen cart).

I have already set up a dummy microsoft publisher website and I was wondering if you are able to incorporate PayPal etc into this so I could just use this website???? It is a simple site, but does what I need.

Is that at all possible? Is it difficult to do if so??

Regards,
    Dean

Yes, from what I assume is your experience level it would be very difficult.

When you look at a product like OScommerce you should realize that you do not HAVE to use all the included features if you do not want to.

That being said, I don't much like OScommerce. I would recommend a product like CubeCart 4 instead.
    Chris Beasley - My Guide to Building a Successful Website[size=1]
    Content Sites: ABCDFGHIJKLMNOP|Forums: ABCD EF|Ecommerce: Swords Knives

Junior Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Yes, from what I assume is your experience level it would be very difficult.

When you look at a product like OScommerce you should realize that you do not HAVE to use all the included features if you do not want to.

That being said, I don't much like OScommerce. I would recommend a product like CubeCart 4 instead.
    So if I was to use CubeCart or even Zen Cart (I heard that is good also) is it easy to modify down, so it doesnt look overkill??

Or is there another easy to use web designer program that I could just transfer my old sites info into? and then add PayPal.

Regards,
    Dean