Thread: Can you please help me test our new website?

Junior Registered

Can you please help me test our new website?

The reason that I am writing to you, is to ask for your help with the launch of our new and exciting website. The three favours I have to ask are:

1) Try to Break It ? go to www.batamo.com and register as a user. If you find anything that does not work please report it to bugalert@batamo.com
    2) Improve It - If you come up with a way to improve the website or to make it more appealing, please email myidea@batamo.com
    3) Spread The Word ? If you find BatamO a useful tool please tell everyone you know.

Basically, we came up with a clever way to keep all your favourite web links in one location. You can customise your batamO webpage so that you can keep an eye on all of your favourite websites at one time. batamO can be accessed easily from both home and work & you can log on anywhere that you have access to the internet. The best part of the website is our 'hovering' function which means you can keep updated without actually 'clicking' or 'opening' each website, check it out at www.batamo.com

Warm Regards,
    Adss

I think i am a bit late to find this posting.. But if you have any more testing work to be done to your new projects... feel free to contact me.

email-qcboss.xerago@gmail.com
    website-www.qcboss.com

Junior Registered
    Hi, i just took a little look at it, and i noticed that when the mouse is over the google screen shot, it flickers because it goes on the edge, perhaps switch the sides when there isn't enough room on the right.

i hope this helps.