Thread: Party Site Review

Junior Registered

Party Site Review

Sorry to be such a n00b with this request but would like some honest (really honest) opinions about my site and any constructive criticism that can be offered.

I've been doing alot of work, on and off, on my site. Changed the format, etc.

Currently my site revolves around friends and family. Its a vanilla build I designed that I can apply to any format. I borrowed it from a technical site I invented, way back when, and soon discovered it was too much for one person to manage. Its not the best site (its not even hosted), so let me know.

By the by, the site is designed for friends and family, so it seems really limited until you sign up (free). I'm not trying to break records for account creations or whatever, its just my way of fending off the masses. Just looking for opinions, suggestions!

http://10106-party.homeip.net

THANKS!!

Just checked the site briefly. I get the impression that the site is really for those who know you and yourself. There is nothing wrong with it, but if you want other people to be a part of your community, I suppose you need to open it up a little. e.g., open invitation to parties you have, etc.