Hello all,

I’m looking for people who want to help build a new website.

I’ve been working on a website dedicated to finding and organizing free web entertainment and presenting it in a structured format.

Take Youtube, for instance. It could take years to filter through everything and find videos that you find assuming. Free independent music, I’ve downloaded hundreds of legal mp3 from bands from such sites as Myspace and only found a handful I found acceptable.

www.willinos.com

I know the name is weird. I got it and the server space for free. The friend who purchased it didn’t want it so I took it over. Once I think of a solid name, I am going to change it.

The site is still in the works. I’m sort of making it up as I go along. Planning ahead as never been my strength. In fact, all the graphics and general layout were created in one afternoon while I was watching football. It was set up more to see if I could gets things like Willinois Television and Willinois Radio to work.

I’m looking for people to help. I’d like some intelligent blogs as well as good videos and music. But the door is wide open. Original material would be wonderful. As long as I think it has some value to the site, I’ll find a way to make it work.

Let me know if anyone has any interest in this site. I’m wide open to ideas. Only don’t expect to get paid. Right now that sit in the red and I expect it to stay that way until it really grows into something.

You can email me at Underbelly5@gmail.com or respond to this post. But please, if you’re going to be negative or insulting, don’t.

Thanks!

Jeff