Thread: Minimum time to make live a Website in Internet

Junior Registered

Minimum time to make live a Website in Internet

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

What minimum possible time does it take to become live on Internet for a website?

I mean to say the time taken from domain registration, hosting and uploading. Here what I observered is hosting and uploading is almost instantanious if Internet connection and server is ok.

The next factor is time taken for propagation of nameserver details.

Any way I am asking about instant website?
    Is it possible to register a domain, host and upload site content and all is available to world in minimum time.

So suggest me any one a startegy for minimum time taken in the whole process.

If I register a domain, through Dotster, and set my nameservers during registration, not after, I can go into WHM on my server and create the account for that domain and it's live. 10 minutes at the most.

Or vice versa, it depends on if I have to hunt for a domain. If not, I'll set the account up first on my server. Once domain registration is complete, I can access the domain right afterwards.

Then it depends on how long it takes to upload the content to the site, but the domain is reachable.

I have a dedicated server, though, which might make a difference. Shared hosting may be different as far as propogation goes.
    Shawn Kerr .com

It might only take a few minutes to make a website, but to have a website that anyone visits can take much more time.
    Need help improving your tennis game, then visit my Tennis Forums and Tennis Articles

Registered
    I am amazed at how quick DNS propagation is these days.

Quote Originally Posted by hindi View Post

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

What minimum possible time does it take to become live on Internet for a website?

I mean to say the time taken from domain registration, hosting and uploading. Here what I observered is hosting and uploading is almost instantanious if Internet connection and server is ok.

The next factor is time taken for propagation of nameserver details.

Any way I am asking about instant website?
    Is it possible to register a domain, host and upload site content and all is available to world in minimum time.

So suggest me any one a startegy for minimum time taken in the whole process.
    The time your site is live on the web is when SEs index them... Because indexing the where the SEs put or included your site on their database...
    It usually takes mins to be included depending on the quota of SEs per day...Because lots of websites are being made everyday..

Registered
    The time it takes to get a new site on the web if all of the scripts and site has been written and already designed offline would take as long as it takes for the propagation of the nameservers only. You can upload your website to the server from using the servers ip address. So while it's propagating your can be uploading your website to the server.
    Affiliate Programs Directory - Over 2,000 Programs - Contextual Ads, Datafeeds, 2-tier, plus more
    -----> 140+ CPA Affiliate Networks | Earn upto $1.20 CPM on Banners | Play Online Games