Thread: What to do?

Registered

What to do?

I was contacted thru my reality TV site by the publishers(Im assuming thats what you call them) of this book:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books

They are giving me about a dozen copies to give away on my site. Now I want to make the most of this, and Im thinking what I'll do is hold a contest and anyone who joins my forum gets entered into the contest and maybe give away 4 a month, resulting in a contest that would last a few months and hopefully give me a big boost in activity?

Anyone got any suggestions?

Dave

Trench Warfare
    Yeah, sounds good. Make sure you have a posting limit, though...

ie. You have to post 20 (genuine, meaningful) posts to qualify for this competition.
    ________
    herbal vaporizers
    Last edited by ozgression; 02-06-2011 at 05:09 AM.

I often get sent free CDs for giveaways. You should actually have a set competition - maybe a small survey? Or even just a vote on a specific poll about your site's topic

Promote the book when you do it, as well as letting other potential companies know you're able to be bought (kidding about that last bit).

Seriously - this is a great opp. for any site. We've always had a great response from it! (Last year we gave away 50 CDs/DVDs in 1 prize for our Online Metal Awards - and had over 3,000 people vote to win em!)
    Stepping On Wires - the new blog