Thread: PLRSpot.com [Membership Site] - Priced to MOVE!

Junior Registered

Cool PLRSpot.com [Membership Site] - Priced to MOVE!

I need to sell this site right away, so I'm going to take the first person to offer $600. I need to sell this quick, so just make me an offer if you want it!

http://www.plrspot.com

There is currently about 10 unique visitors per day. At this point I have built the website, but haven't really promoted it in any way.

There is a One-Time-Offer for $97 after members register that offers 9 PLR products. This is the way the website would earn revenue.

Currently this website has a conversion ratio on the homepage of over 30%, so with some traffic, this website would really take off.

With purchase of the website it includes...

- Members List of 200 members.
    - Administration area.
    - I will provide 30 days support for the website after it is transfered to you.
    - I will also provide 30 days of consulting to give advice on setting up joint ventures so that you can get this site promoted and start making money on it.
    - Plus much more

If you purchase this website, I will personally transfer the website to your hosting provider and make any customizations of the website that you would need during the change over.

This website has huge potential. This is a perfect website for a creative marketer who wants to build it as a business.

Please contact me with any questions...

Jason Cooper
    530-848-3181
    jasonc[at]rebelmarketer.com

First person gets it! Hurry!

Your average angry alien dc dalton's Avatar
    I know you are looking for a BIN of $600 but I'll bid $200 to get started