Thread: How much time google takes

Junior Registered

How much time google takes

Hello friends,

I have designed http://www.gameoffree.com now its a third week but my site url is not yet indexed in google how much time google takes to index any site.

Site Contributor
    It normally takes 48-72 hours with links pointing to it -- unless of course your site is banned.

However, GameofFree.com is indexed in Google. I don't know why you think it isn't.

Registered
    Yea, the website is indexed. I'd say it takes anywhere from 48-96 hours, depending on the links pointing to it.
    Max

I show it indexed too. Mine took less thean 24 hours but normally it takes up to a week. Indexed, of course, does not mean that you will show up in the top searches. Just search for your site by name. This is what I get for the description :

Gameoffree.com. under development You will be redirected to the new page in 3 seconds, or you can click the link below. Click here.

Hopefully they will update that soon. Just a word of advice in the future, don't submit to Google until you are finished, they hate under development sites.

Junior Registered
    Yes, i seen it's really indexed, when i search for my url it is indexed. before i was not searching my url thanks for suggestions. But now problem is it is showing old page in index i have updated my site 15days before.

Yes, i seen it's really indexed, when i search for my url it is indexed. before i was not searching my url thanks for suggestions. But now problem is it is showing old page in index i have updated my site 15days before.
    Google visits based on how often you update information on the site but sometimes they take a long time. I have a blog that I update a few times a week and Google has not visited it since Feb. 26. My other sites they come often. Be patient and they will get around to yours.