Thread: What would you do?

Registered

Question What would you do?

What would you do if an ad network rejects your website but has accepted a website with lesser content and a significantly smaller reach, that is in the same niche as your website?

Casale just rejected me. I believe the last time I applied was a year ago, but that was before I acquired the website I recently applied with. It really bugs me because one of my competitors has been accepted, and my website is undeniably of higher quality.

Max

keep trying. Eventually they usually accept you if you keep trying.
    Chris Beasley - My Guide to Building a Successful Website[size=1]
    Content Sites: ABCDFGHIJKLMNOP|Forums: ABCD EF|Ecommerce: Swords Knives

Registered
    I replied to their rejection email. Hopefully they'll tell me what I need to do.

According to them:
    our admissions group has found that it is not currently compliant with our network acceptance criteria
    I replied stating that I'm more than happy to make any necessary changes.
    Max

Registered
    Yes, keep trying with new applications. You could even give them a phonecall and tell them what you are planning on doing and how their advertisers will benefit from your site, etc.

Also, good luck in getting into the network. I got accepted straight away, but then I applied with another site that was similar, but UK related and that one got rejected, lol.
    Affiliate Programs Directory - Over 2,000 Programs - Contextual Ads, Datafeeds, 2-tier, plus more
    -----> 140+ CPA Affiliate Networks | Earn upto $1.20 CPM on Banners | Play Online Games