Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pre-roll video ads

Update: Site was approved by ValueClick. Good sign for those wanting to make video sites for instream revenue. I'll keep you updated on what happens with campaigns and CPMs and such.

Chronic Entrepreneur
    Good luck with it. I've yet to see a single ad served on the VC instream test page I set up.

I'm still not seeing any video ads at all on freeonlinegames.com either. Maybe they're just targetting UK...

Registered
    I must admit, ValueClick did mention about it and by the sounds of it I thought it was going to be the next big earner. I have not tried them though as when the started they only had 4 campaigns and then it went down to 2 and now after a long time it is up to about 6, unless it has dropped down again.

By the looks of it, either people don't know that valueclick does this, or advertisers are not making any money from this sort of advertising.
    Affiliate Programs Directory - Over 2,000 Programs - Contextual Ads, Datafeeds, 2-tier, plus more
    -----> 140+ CPA Affiliate Networks | Earn upto $1.20 CPM on Banners | Play Online Games