Thread: Favorite Magazines

Favorite Magazines

What are some of your favorite industry related magazines?

I get Fortune Small Business, Forbes Small Business, Business 2.0, Forbes, Revenue.

I don't pay for either FSB, or Revenue.

I like both Business 2.0 and I prefer Forbes to Forbes Small Business. Forbes Small Business, is more like Forbes Medium Business (1-10m), and their narrower focus means less ancilliary content. As opposed to Forbes which covers the economy and business more at a general level.
    Chris Beasley - My Guide to Building a Successful Website[size=1]
    Content Sites: ABCDFGHIJKLMNOP|Forums: ABCD EF|Ecommerce: Swords Knives

Website Developer
    I get Fortune Small Business, Fortune, Business 2.0, The Economist, and Wired.

All are good in their own way.

Fortune Small Business has exceptional articles on running and growing businesses in general. There was an article a while back about how companies will screw you over when they buy your business.

Business 2.0 is great for internet business trends. The numbers they drop in the articles are very revealing.

The Economist helps you get a broad understanding of the global economy. Perhaps less useful with running a business, but educational.

Wired I have been reading at least 10 years now. The articles do a very good job of covering new technology along with the politics surrounding them. It makes for a good "jumping point" with new ideas.

I also subscribed to this Millionaire Blueprints magazine which was really good, but they have filled it with bull**** selling internet marketers. Otherwise, it really drove the point home that just normal people could be very successful in business. Thats a lesson just about everywhere else misses.
    Make more money - Read my Web Publishing Blog