Thread: Hackmypsp.com - how do I get approved?

Junior Registered

Hackmypsp.com - how do I get approved?

I wanna give advertising a try, I own www.hackmypsp.com and it gets about 90-100k unique visitors per month, it gets about 5.5million hits a month.
    I couldn't get approved by adsense or tribalfusion, do you guys have any ideas? also, how much do you think this website could make on ads?
    Thanks.

Registered
    Why wouldn't Adsense approve you? That's pretty atypical, to be honest.

You should apply to ValueClick Media.

I wouldn't bother with Burst or Casale (I'm sure someone is going to recommend them). Casale would never accept your website. Burst would only accept it into their Burst Direct program, which is completely worthless.

Registered
    You should also try signing up for an affiliate network like Azoogle and try running some offers like email submits for a Free PS3 or PSP (you get paid like 1.30 when they enter their email).
    ________
    Meth Rehab Forum
    Last edited by rpanella; 03-17-2011 at 10:48 AM.

Junior Registered
    Thanks, I applied for valueclick now, let's see what happens. I'll applie for azoogle next and see what they say.
    I'll let you guys know how everything goes.

How do those websites such as qj.net and psp411.com get approved for those ads? my website is the same as theirs...

Thanks for the help.

Tribal Fusion didn't approve us because of the forum, they say they don't approve sites where users submitted content...

Adsense said the following:

Upon further review, we've found that your website contains copyrighted
    material. As stated in our program policies website publishers may not show Google ads on pages with copyrighted material such as MP3, Video, News Groups, or Image Results.

Guess cause it has to do with hacks...

Junior Registered
    Valueclick declined us:

Thank you for applying to join the ValueClick Media Ad Network. We have reviewed http://www.hackmypsp.com and appreciate the time and effort you have invested to create a quality environment for your visitors. However, we are unable to approve your site as a publisher on our network at this time. We very much appreciate your interest in our company and wish you best of luck in your endeavors.

Registered
    Follow rpanella's advice.

Apply to Azoogle, Copeac, and CPAEmpire. All three have a large variety of email submit offers (free PS2/PSP offers are pretty much universal).

Junior Registered
    Thanks, I applied for azoogle, copeac, and cpaempire. Let's see what happens.