Thread: Site Review?

Registered

Site Review?

Can I trouble you guys for a site review? How is the general feel of the site? It is a general tips site geared towards software distribution along with general tips.

http://www.distributiontips.com

Thanks
    Dave

Registered
    It's pretty well done, but I would move the "Latest News" box and maybe the "Popular" box somewhere above the fold. The header is a bit too large.

Junior Registered
    Hi davesplace80

I like it, feels very comfortable on the eyes..

Just a few comments:
    - on the forum page the text is really close to the black borders, you might want to leave some margins there
    - the ads on the Home page are too much scattered around..why not separate them visually from your main content somehow
    - on Home the text welcome, etc is not well arranged, the text size is bigger than needed I think
    - when the content on some page is shorter, i don't think you should move the copyright line up. You should have a minimum height of your web pages, and keep it consistent everywhere. Better leave blank space at the bottom of the page than move the copyright area up..

Hope that was useful..

Rgds

Chi
    SiteKreator.com - create a site packed with design, hosting and content editor! Edit your site from anywhere, 2 weeks free trial. Watch intro movie >>