Thread: Anybody ever heard of redzee.com?

Anybody ever heard of redzee.com?

Anybody ever heard of redzee.com? Apparently it is a new search engine that tries to set itself apart by filtering out and excluding all "adult" content. I was just called by a sales person who was trying to sell me some PPC advertising space on it (ala AdWords).
    Ken Barbalace - EnvironmentalChemistry.com (Environmental Careers, Blog)
    InternetSAR.org: Volunteers Assisting Search and Rescue via the Internet
    My Firefox Theme Classic Compact: Based onFirefox's classic theme but uses much less window space

Junior Registered

Thumbs down Redzee "top 3" is a scam

RedZee is nothing but bogus. If you have purchased key phrases in their "top 3" ppc program, every single hit that comes from either their search engine or their spybar is a bounce.

I'll say this again because it is very important:

Every single hit that comes from either their search engine or their spybar is a bounce.

Excluding my own testing, in every single case where an IP address has entered my sites from the redzee search engine - either directly from their search engine or from browsers that have the redzee spybar installed, which appends redzee "top 3" ppc results to the top of the Google, MSN or Yahoo organic listings - that IP address goes no further than the landing page. In some cases, the IP bounces out before the entire landing page is requested from the server.

I have tested and confirmed this through exhaustive manual analysis of my raw log files. There is absolutely no doubt that the redzee "top 3" is a scam.

I have severed my relationship with redzee in total disgust.

Junior Registered
    Whats exactly is a "spybar?" Ya know, I've seen your postings in a few places.... makes me wonder... Why would you be so upset over some no name search engine if your other marketing online is doing so well? Because it must have taken some time to create all those profiles out in the blog sphere.

Junior Registered
    Whats exactly is a "spybar?"
    A spybar is a browser helper, a toolbar, that performs operations without the pc owner's knowledge. Ask anybody that has downloaded the redzee spybar if they know that redzee is placing their own ppc listings at the top of the organic listings of Google, Yahoo or MSN searches.

Why would you be so upset over some no name search engine if your other marketing online is doing so well?
    Because they stole my money. Would you not be upset if you were pick-pocketed?

I've truthfully answered your questions here and at other forums, Regular Joe. Now answer one for me.

How long have you been working at redzee?

Registered
    But it wasn't Joe who started the thread actually even if he works for them...