Thread: Spinvox (voicemail to sms) 1 year free trial for sale!

Registered

Spinvox (voicemail to sms) 1 year free trial for sale!

There was this techcrunch contest yesterday where the first 100 commenters would get a 1 year free trial to spinvox.

Spinvox is a company that translates your voicemail to text messages and sends them to you by sms or email.

However, I didn't read the rules very carefully and only later found out that it only applied to US citizens. Since I'm not from the US, I thought I'd offer it here for sale (if anyone is interested).

To give you an idea of how much this is worth, here is the UK pricing (US isn't established yet)

10 conversions per month = ?3 ($6)
    20 = ?5
    50 = ?9.99
    100 = ?15.99
    200 = ?27.99 ($55 per month)

Again, this is for a 1 year free trial with unlimited conversions:

"Thank you for your interest in the service. We will be offering a one year free trial and you will be able to use as many conversions as you like in this period. We will of course notify you when the trial comes to an end in a year."

You can read the techcrunch talk here: http://www.techcrunch.com/2007/01/17...-give-away-now

Bidding starts at $1, if no one wants it I'll just give it away later. Ends 24 hours from now.

Oh, you can also test to see if it converts ok by going to http://simoncrowfoot.livejournal.com/

Call 0141 238 1075 (UK), 1 9737945439 (US), Skype; speakablogblog and it will appear on that blog converted to text.

Junior Registered

Spinvox account

Hi is this account still available as I have a friend in the US who missed out on techcrunch but is interested.

Has this gone onto ebay at all?

Registered
    The question is how long till someone sues them for screwing up a voicemail translation that costs someone money.