Thread: Manual Directory Submission - Confusion??

Junior Registered

Question Manual Directory Submission - Confusion??

Iam in the process of developing 15 - 20 websites. They are all nearing completion. Aspart of SEO iwill be doing page optimisation(title, links, content etc) also I have planned for MANUAL DIRECTORY SUBMISSION in 100 - 150 free web directories using someone who does that.

But now my biggest worry is that all my 20 sites are

1. Same in WEB Design
    2. But different in subject matter
    3. They all belong to same category like
    Site 1 - Physics
    Site 2 - Chemistry
    Site 3 - Biology
    Site 4 - Maths etc.

when all my sites are being submitted to directory is there any possiblity of being banned because of similar design and similarity in organising and presenting content.

I want to be very sure before i spend money for directory submission services. Please help me in this regard.Need u r valuble advice and approach in how this scenario should be handled.

One thing I can assure is that they are not spam and they are informative useful websites targeting lil adsense revenue.

It is possible.

You also have to be sure that the people you hire are on the up and up. They could be using automated systems or spamming and not telling you. Especially when you consider there aren't really 150 free directories worth being listed in.

For larger directories like DMOZ a rash of submissions could raise red flags. However since each category likely has a different editor they are not likely to be noticed.

Still, as long as the content is unique I don't think you'll have a problem not being listed because of spam. But you still might not get listed due to most free directories being poorly run and overwhelmed with submissions.
    Chris Beasley - My Guide to Building a Successful Website[size=1]
    Content Sites: ABCDFGHIJKLMNOP|Forums: ABCD EF|Ecommerce: Swords Knives

Junior Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    It is possible.

You also have to be sure that the people you hire are on the up and up. They could be using automated systems or spamming and not telling you. Especially when you consider there aren't really 150 free directories worth being listed in.

For larger directories like DMOZ a rash of submissions could raise red flags. However since each category likely has a different editor they are not likely to be noticed.

Still, as long as the content is unique I don't think you'll have a problem not being listed because of spam. But you still might not get listed due to most free directories being poorly run and overwhelmed with submissions.
    Thanks chris. What if i go for a unique design for all sites. In this my reason of fear is array of sites submitted in a period of time are from a same person or company

Junior Registered

Solution

Quote Originally Posted by ramaece View Post
    Iam in the process of developing 15 - 20 websites. They are all nearing completion. Aspart of SEO iwill be doing page optimisation(title, links, content etc) also I have planned for MANUAL DIRECTORY SUBMISSION in 100 - 150 free web directories using someone who does that.

1. Same in WEB Design
    Site 1 - Physics
    Site 2 - Chemistry
    Site 3 - Biology
    Site 4 - Maths etc.

when all my sites are being submitted to directory is there any possiblity of being banned because of similar design and similarity in organising and presenting content.

I want to be very sure before i spend money for directory submission services. Please help me in this regard.Need u r valuble advice and approach in how this scenario should be handled.

One thing I can assure is that they are not spam and they are informative useful websites targeting lil adsense revenue.

I would like to introduce my self as an administrator of Kenoor Network, nothing to worry for your similar design and content. when you are submit your site in directories at that time be careful for your "Title","Description Content" and "Email" Content. if you are take care of my advice than there is no chance of BANNED any site because our company has two directory and also one SEO company since last three years which provide business website promotion by "Manual Directory Submission"so,i know which criteria is need for website promotion and when any directory webmaster BANNED your website.

You can visite my SEO site of Manual directory submission service

Banned

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ramaece View Post

1. Same in WEB Design
    Site 1 - Physics
    Site 2 - Chemistry
    Site 3 - Biology
    Site 4 - Maths etc.

hi, you will need to do more than 100 directory submission.
    i did 500+ submission for my new website, and some forums posting, the PR jumped from 0 to PR3 now. what would be better.

Registerd Loser
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    It is possible.

There are many, many free directories. They provide you with a search engine friendly, one way link from unique ip's, under catergory relevance, with chosen anchor text. I think that this "is worth" it.