Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SEO tips for vBulletin

Quote Originally Posted by stymiee View Post
    Welcome to digitalpoint. If you ever want to be frustrated by stupidity hang out there. It's just a bunch of kids who believe whatever they want and to hell with whomever disagrees with them.
    There are a some good minds over there, its just that there a few "kids" as you call them that start attacking anyone who dares to suggest anything that might question anything they believe in.

I think a lot of the riff raff would go away if they would just do what other forums do and shut down their politics and religion forum and prohibit these types of discussions. That forum draws in the worst of society. Get rid of that forum and the others would get better.
    Ken Barbalace - EnvironmentalChemistry.com (Environmental Careers, Blog)
    InternetSAR.org: Volunteers Assisting Search and Rescue via the Internet
    My Firefox Theme Classic Compact: Based onFirefox's classic theme but uses much less window space

Website Developer
    I've been using vbSEO on my biggest forum. Since I installed it when I first launched the forum I really have nothing to compare it with.

I'm not too worried about lack of updates.. someone would really have to screw up over there to kill it off. They have lots of users and its run very professionally. Worst case scenario, I figure someone buys the business.

I just launched a new vb forum this week, haven't decided if I'll go with vbseo or not. I know the important stuff can be done by hand but I'd much rather just pay the $150, or whatever it is, and not have to think about it anymore.
    Make more money - Read my Web Publishing Blog

4x4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    I've been using vbSEO on my biggest forum. Since I installed it when I first launched the forum I really have nothing to compare it with.

I'm not too worried about lack of updates.. someone would really have to screw up over there to kill it off. They have lots of users and its run very professionally. Worst case scenario, I figure someone buys the business.

I just launched a new vb forum this week, haven't decided if I'll go with vbseo or not. I know the important stuff can be done by hand but I'd much rather just pay the $150, or whatever it is, and not have to think about it anymore.
    I agree. If vbSEO was free then I'd be worried about future support. It's not cheap as it cost almost as much as the forum itself so i think they will be around for a while/as long as VBulletin. I'mn ot saying anything's wrong with doing some by hand either.