Thread: Kicked out of AdSense at the beginning...

Registered

Unhappy Kicked out of AdSense at the beginning...

Hello there!

First of all, I'm new here (as a writer, I read some of the articles, they're great!), I came from Sitepointforums, I know Chris from there (although I don't know if he knows me. Whatever). I really love this website and hope to participate as much as I can .

OK, to my prob:

I (My pal and me actually but for comfort we'll talk about me :-P) registered as an AdSense publisher last summer, at the very start of that neat prgram.
    I've made 100$ or so on the first day, and then they kicked me out telling I was cheating, while I really didn't cheat at all. I sent them a few emails trying to explain, and thier response was something similiar to "Hi, we're understanding, we like you, don't you ever talk to us again you lousy cheater". Not in that wording but you got the general idea...

I took a break to build the second version of the website, opened it again, tried again to register and as no human being saw my request the robot said this URL is already in they're db. Really?

And I'm still looking for a good affiliate network. I tried Darkblue, they sucks. Tried tagword, they blows. Tried to register with burst, fastclick and tribalfusion and didn't got answer from Burst, while fastclick rejected without telling a reason, and tribalfusion said something about wrong directory and gone.

If I were in Google I could've made thousands within that months. I don't know what to do, it really lets me down - I don't want to close my site but I can't see any solution while I'm out of every good network. What should I do?

Thanks in advance and keep up your good work, all of you,
    Ronny.
    Last edited by Ronny; 01-10-2008 at 03:51 PM.

What site is it we're talking about? The one in your sig?

Just keep on at them, and also ask them if the IP that you use to log into your admin thingy is the same as the people that have clicked illegally.
    Don't you just love free internet games ?

someone must be illegalling clicking links on your site...
    Last edited by s2kinteg916; 12-17-2003 at 04:10 PM.

Registered
    Thanks guys!
    Mike, nice idea but that was a long time ago, I don't think they have records. I want to somehow get accepted back and don't know how.

And s2kinteg916, I know, I thought about that possibility, and we can't do anything against them.. It's really stupid, I can click a lot in any AdSense site I want and they'll close him. What do you think I should do?
    Last edited by Ronny; 12-18-2003 at 08:32 AM.

There's really absolutely nothing you can do apart from keep bugging google. Try the IP thing Mike mentioned above and see if that works.

Registered
    Thank you! I'll try that

Oh and an update: Tribalfusion sent us email yesterday saying very politely and nicely that we just don't have anough traffic and that we may tell them when we will have enough and they'll maybe accept us. So I'm taking my word back a little - They're a bit strict, but nice

Registered
    I think that Adsense will keep your url in their database as you had been previously accepted. When they banned you, they probably added something to your url, like a comment of something to tell their software that your url is banned.

By doing this Adsense will have less hassle of banned urls resigning up to Adsense again and again.
    Affiliate Programs Directory - Over 2,000 Programs - Contextual Ads, Datafeeds, 2-tier, plus more
    -----> 140+ CPA Affiliate Networks | Earn upto $1.20 CPM on Banners | Play Online Games

Registered
    Of course, I know that they're holding a banned URLs list, what I wanted to do is to try and convince them to re-accept us. Nevermind, we're working on the third version, and just then we'll try to get into TribalFusion or AdSense again.