I have found a niche where only 2-3 different terms is being queried 45-50k times just on msn daily. This niche has little to no competition (only 1 domain name has been bought but it has no PR and it's only been online for a few months).

I feel excited to make this find but truthfully i don't have neither the resources (info to build the content) nor the experience to make the website fully successful. I am looking for a partner who has proven passed history of building websites from scratch and making them into a successful website.

What I have to offer, other then introducing the partner (you) to this niche, I will be continously be working on it. Things I can do are, from building website with html/css from scratch to link building by submitting the website to all free directories every week.

The partners role will be to build the content (not some duplicate information off some other website) and help with SEO of the website.

If this offer sounds like something you would be interested in, then feel free to either send a PM, message on this board or for a more personal response you can e-mail me: vahsi000@yahoo.com

Note to all: If you do not have any interest in the offer. Please do not ask questions or make comments on the offer. Thank you