Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shoemoney called me out on Markus Frind

Website Developer
    I believe the bottom line here is that you have to judge people on the results of their ideas, which you can't do unless you test them. Chris gives great advice, Jon gives great advice, Shoemoney gives great advice, and so does Markus. I've never been able to verify any of their claimed incomes, be it $300k or $3 million. I am here to make money not get caught up in any personal drama.

I talked to Shoemoney and there are no hard feelings between us. If I was an investigative reporter I would dig into every little detail here but I'm not. I've got many different websites and projects I'm working on and this has already put me behind schedule more than I care to admit.
    Make more money - Read my Web Publishing Blog

What is 10k? 1,000 clicks per day at $1 each. How much traffic is he getting? 1 Million Unique a day?

Website Developer
    He says 600,000 uniques a day; the stats from other sites would say this is probably about right. I doubt he is getting $1 a click, I would suspect more like 40 cents. From that view the numbers make sense.

Registered
    I am happy just to learn of any concept to see how people make money online, anyone with half a brain knows in advance you can't believe everything you read or hear, so don't let it bother you man, just create content and move on!

Trench Warfare
    Quote Originally Posted by michael_gersitz
    What is 10k? 1,000 clicks per day at $1 each. How much traffic is he getting? 1 Million Unique a day?
    Actually, it would be 10,000 clicks.

I agree with Cutter that the CPC with Adsense for this topic would be closer to $0.40-$0.50 per click. If he gets 600,000 uniques a day, than 20,000 or so clicks per day is very possible.

Actually, yeah, that's the other thing. The adsense ads on my dating site were rarely above $0.35/click.

Website Developer
    Here is a very curious thing that happened. My blog jumped to number 2 on msn for "plentyoffish" yesterday -- sending me over 500 uniques! 500 uniques a day for any single keyword on MSN is almost unbelievable.

Looks like its #1 now.

Cutter, you should fix the menu on your site... It is not looking right in IE.

Registered

Red face

Who in the hell is searching for that term Andrew???

Are you sure Shoemoney is not gaming you here??

He may have hacked your stat's program!

Quote Originally Posted by michael_gersitz
    Cutter, you should fix the menu on your site... It is not looking right in IE.
    Yeah it's coming up at the bottom of your page after all the articles, looks good in firefox though

Website Developer
    Thanks guys, thats not the first time the menu has done that! I made a few changes last week and I must have missed it.