Thread: Adbrite

Adbrite

Hey i have another site that is a forum website and im gonna put Adbrite n avnads on it. How is Adbrite cna you give me tips, tricks and just basic descritption of it compared to adsense . Is it CPC? or CPA or wut.

Adbrite is unique since advertisers pay for there link by day. You sell text links on your site depending on how much traffic that it recieves and how many average clicks it recieves.

You can set how much you want for each click, or set it to how much you want to sell a spot for per day, week or month.

They give you a convienent javascript code that can easily be added to your site.

Junior Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by izwar
    Hey i have another site that is a forum website and im gonna put Adbrite n avnads on it. How is Adbrite cna you give me tips, tricks and just basic descritption of it compared to adsense . Is it CPC? or CPA or wut.
    If your site doesn't have tons of pi/day (take a look to Adbrite's today hot sellers page..), to start gain something, while you're waiting that some wants to sell ads directly to your site, use "network ads" activating 'em in your control panel, they are based on CPC system.

Website Developer
    Despite the different pay system Adbrite uses, using the adsense optimization tips I wrote to increase clickthroughs will help you send more clicks. More clicks mean more advertisers and more money. Unless you have a really targetted niche, set your PPC to around 5 to 7 cents a click. I have seen lots of high traffic sites that can only send a handful of clicks which comes out to $2 a click. No ad buyer in their right mind is going to pay that for general traffic.
    Make more money - Read my Web Publishing Blog