Thread: Dollar Exposure

Dollar Exposure

Hello everyone. I have finally completed the setup process of www.dollarexposure.com and would like to know your thoughts on the design, and also the idea behind the website.

Dollar Exposure is a website created to give your website mainpage exposure for only $1.00 YES! $1.00. Now, I know there are websites that add your website to the database for one dollar, but the difference is, with dollar exposure, you do not have to CLICK anything in order to have your website viewed. You also get a description of your website added under the banner for your website so people can know a little more about your site.

We are working right now on a feature to get your site reviewed by our staff and a rating system of your website in dollar signs (1 being lowest, 5 being best). The review will be at least 300 words long and will not point out any negitive points of your website, we only aim to please, and to create more traffic for your website.

Please leave your thoughts and comments on the site, and if you have a website, feel free to add it and try Dollar Exposure out.

- Robb
    Internet Real Estate Agent
    Not your Average...

Registered
    it's categories, no catagories

and... I didn't understand this.. what do I get for my 1$?

Gimme Fries with that!
    i gotta agree with darker I missed the point on why we want to pay for a link on a new site.

Not that blue at all Blue Cat Buxton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robb
    We are working right now on a feature to get your site reviewed by our staff and a rating system of your website in dollar signs (1 being lowest, 5 being best). The review will be at least 300 words long and will not point out any negitive points of your website,

and all for 1$ ?