Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $50 daily by next year = my goal.

Registered

$50 daily by next year = my goal.

I have set a goal,

I plan to be making $50 daily by next year through steady websites. I have no real specific idea or plan yet, but if you do please share!

Wish me luck,

Cameron

4x4
    Quote Originally Posted by g1c9
    I have set a goal,

I plan to be making $50 daily by next year through steady websites. I have no real specific idea or plan yet, but if you do please share!

Wish me luck,

Cameron
    Something that interests you works great.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddW
    Something that interests you works great.
    Agreed. If you're working on something you like it doesn't even seem like work sometimes. And promotion is easier. For example, Ive got some fitness/bodybuilding related sites. I am a member of about 5 big fitness forums and post regularly. Add a few links in my signature, theres hundreds of hits per day.

Your average angry alien dc dalton's Avatar
    Nice goal ... good luck with it!

Personally I'm shooting a touch higher ...... I'm shooting for $150 a day, wish me luck!

Im going for $10 at the moment its about 15c.

Sigh.

4x4
    Don't make your short term goals unreachable or oyu will only be dissapointed.

Rather set your goals for xx in xx days, and keep them realistic this will help you keep your eye on the prize and not get upset.

$10 in 2 months, $20 in 3 months, etc... Rewarding yourself at 2 months does good isntead of waiting 3 months for $20 and then being upset if you failed, you would already have reached one of your goals and might be alittle off but atleast you completed one goal

I agree. I made avg. $25/day in March; I'm hoping for $30+/day by the end of May, and $40+/day by the end of August.
    Stepping On Wires - the new blog

I'm the oogie boogie man! James's Avatar
    I made about $5 a day this month; I think some advertising campaigns going through Google dropped out or lowered their CPM or something. Since I'm going to be going through and optimizing all my sites next month (though I may get a few designed and ready for CSS Reboot) which will have to wait for some design projects I'm doing for others at the moment. This optimization should make a few sites maybe into $0.50 a day sites But regardless, it'll help them grow into sites that can earn some more later when their traffic grows anyways.

Registered
    Ok well then here is my first goal to help me attain the larger goal:

Make 10$ daily by the end of May through a photoshop tutorial site. Also, have a forum up by mid-may. (Unrelated to photoshop)

I've always wanted to do a forum, just never sure what to do it on.

EDIT: oh, and make at least 200$ from contentJuice too. Shouldn't be too hard, I already have an ebook deal and like another 50$ worth of jobs within 2 days. (I don't personally do the writing, btw.)

Website Developer
    $50 a day by next year is easily achievable if you focus on what you are doing. The only way you'll miss that goal is by not taking it seriously.
    Make more money - Read my Web Publishing Blog

4x4
    March was slower for me than Feb and Jan, this month started out better than March and still is but not on Jan/Feb levels. I think people get used to your ranking, and ads after a month or two and then traffic levels out.

I'm the oogie boogie man! James's Avatar
    The only way you'll miss that goal is by not taking it seriously.
    Or by letting things sit; thinking there's no adjustments you can make with something.

Registered
    We'll I'm not sure how to start, I'd love to start a forum as said before, but not sure what "area" to do it in.

My major hobbies/skills: coding, design, webmastering, are already filled with forums..

I have 4 info-sites out, but I'm not sure whats wrong with them... (See the review section) The search engines hate em, I guess I'll try something unrelated to science for my next.

Better to start with a content site than a forum.

Pick a topic you know well, then try to write one page on it per day. If your topic lends itself to images, try to include pictures with articles.

Really... there is hardly any niche that isn't going to get you to that level if you can manage one page a day of new written content.
    Chris Beasley - My Guide to Building a Successful Website[size=1]
    Content Sites: ABCDFGHIJKLMNOP|Forums: ABCD EF|Ecommerce: Swords Knives

Registered
    Thanks Chris, I'll do that. (I just read your Guide to Building a Successful Website, BTW, was great.)

Now I just need to decide the subject!