Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Text Link Ads

Gimme Fries with that!

Text Link Ads

Anyone use the company? I found them through this site, via the form of an ad, not an endorsement by chris or anyone else. I went through their site and found alot of CRAP gateway sites.. and I do mean alot.

I just bought a text link however on a Pr7 site with some relevant anchor text to see what it does. If anyone else has some experiences with this company let me know. I will post my feedback on the outcome when I am done in 30days.

Are you planning on getting any traffic threw this link, and how much did it cost you?

I thought buying text links faded away in 2003.

Gimme Fries with that!
    i bought the link to get spidered more then anthing but I have not found that relevant back links have faded out. Not when its on a relevant on-topic site. I paid $50 for the pr7 link.

Not want I meant, but what the hey.

I hate how my site only gets spidered twice a week.

Let us know.

Site Contributor
    Oh man, that site is great.

I bought several links from major newspapers around the United States for dirt cheap. I also bought links on howstuffworks.com and answers.com (which is linked to from Google).

Definitely the type of sites I want links from.

Gimme Fries with that!
    hey michael can you elaborate? Sorry if i mis-understood.

Shawn what was your strategy with text-link-ads and tell me what sort of results you had.

Site Contributor
    Not with my site, but somebody I know:

Site had 1.9 million pages indexed within a couple of months. Rankings for several thousands small terms. Alexa ranking under 150k in two months.

The authority links obviously had that impact.

Gimme Fries with that!
    cooll that is pretty much what i am trying to do. By the way shawn I believe I sent you a PM about yahoo a couple days ago.

Text Link Ads is one of my clients too and I work directly with Patrick Gavin, the president. I don't work on the buy/sell links side but on their new affiliate program that pays 25 for referrals of link buyers or sellers. But if anyone ever has questions or needs help I can get Patrick over here. Super high integrity guy, I'm sure many of you know him.

They have something new coming in a week or so.
    Linda AKA Catalyst :: Affiliate Management Consultant
    High Paying Honest *5 Star Affiliate Programs* Tons of Free Datafeeds
    Best Affiliate Blogs & SEO News
    5 Star Affiliate Forums

It would be great having someone like Patrick tell us about their service.
    Ken Barbalace - EnvironmentalChemistry.com (Environmental Careers, Blog)
    InternetSAR.org: Volunteers Assisting Search and Rescue via the Internet
    My Firefox Theme Classic Compact: Based onFirefox's classic theme but uses much less window space

Gimme Fries with that!
    I agree. I am more interested in member feedback though. Since they are the unbiased truth . I just paid for some linkage and at the end of the 30 days will llet you know what i thought of it.

Registered
    I guess this site is rather good as if you buy links the links are static links meaning that there is no redirect or anything similar to that. Your link is directly in their html source code which is good for search engines.
    Affiliate Programs Directory - Over 2,000 Programs - Contextual Ads, Datafeeds, 2-tier, plus more
    -----> 140+ CPA Affiliate Networks | Earn upto $1.20 CPM on Banners | Play Online Games

Gimme Fries with that!
    its the reason i am even giving it a shot.

I sell a single-page link (front-page) for one of my sites - easy money, and they pay just a few days after the billing cycle ends, which is fantastic.

I've just purchased my first link through them for a site within the same niche - $20 for a sitewide link for 30 days, with my choice of anchor text. I'm mad for not doing it earlier.

I did refer someone to them (who used my referral link, and was accepted as a publisher), but never received a commission payment, which is pretty disappointing.
    Stepping On Wires - the new blog

Registered
    I didn't realise they do site-wide links. Are you sure about this as I have not seen it done yet and have even seen it mentioned in their site.
    Affiliate Programs Directory - Over 2,000 Programs - Contextual Ads, Datafeeds, 2-tier, plus more
    -----> 140+ CPA Affiliate Networks | Earn upto $1.20 CPM on Banners | Play Online Games