Thread: Commission Junction question regarding URLs to use!

Registered

Commission Junction question regarding URLs to use!

1. I noticed that Commission Junction offers only banners & text links for their promos which has unique URLs inside in order to track each individual banner/text link performance for stat reasons.

What I need is just plain URL with my Commission Junction ID. inside which I can use for my own text links to make or place behind images I create myself. Other networks for example give you also plain URL with affiliate ID. inside which you can use for whatever purpose!

- Anyone who has experience with Commision Junction offers can tell me where I can find this plain URL as explained within my account?

The reason why I am asking is because the offer I want to promote through Commission Junction shows only 'flash' banners & I prefer not to place those 'flash' banners on my site offered by Commission Junction. Personnaly, I like banners without 'flash'!

2. Other question I have is that I can use 'confirmed' offers by Commission Junction advertisers like banners also for my other websites then the one I used when requesting to use that particular offer OR I have to submit again request to promote that particular offer for my other site as well!

Many thanks in advance!

Email the affiliate manager direct... thats usually the best way... the communication interface on cj takes like weeks to get a response