Thread: Ad Sense not rotating

Ad Sense not rotating

Hello i have a rating website, and when you start rating people the page refreshes but the adsense words stay the same, when you move on the next user i would like it to refresh the adsense box as well obvioulsey and especially when i havce CPM banners there, whats wrong?
    just click on a rating to movce to the next members thers only 2 right now since im still in development, also the page refrshes as you can see because i have rotating image banners which refresh so i dont think its that?
    http://hotclubber.com/hc_rateme.aspx

Sometimes adsense only has certain ads for your site and those ads may not change much between page views.
    Chris Beasley - My Guide to Building a Successful Website[size=1]
    Content Sites: ABCDFGHIJKLMNOP|Forums: ABCD EF|Ecommerce: Swords Knives

but they Never change i can click on it for ages and its always the same ads in both ad units.

Registered
    I had a few different ads show up when I went to the site. Mostly the same ads for gay dating sites though.

On a side note, the page looks really bad in Firefox.

LOL i know because the CSS isnt configured yet, thats the last thing to be completed in a few days, how can i target the ads more on pages where there is no content for example the rating pages so i dont get that gay stuff, will changing the page title in the meta tag work

I'n not sure you are supposed to put Adsense on pages with no content. Surely there must be some clues for the Adsense bot though - page title, heading, some text? I doubt meta info will work - otherwise people would fill meta with high paying keywords.

Registered
    I was just wondering why you are more concerned about the page refreshing when you have CPM ads. Do you mean that you are using some sort of meta refresh or some other refresh that is set to a 30 second timing or something. If so then this will be against most advertiser networks TOS especially Adsense.
    Affiliate Programs Directory - Over 2,000 Programs - Contextual Ads, Datafeeds, 2-tier, plus more
    -----> 140+ CPA Affiliate Networks | Earn upto $1.20 CPM on Banners | Play Online Games

i dont have any thing of that sort on everything is normal, i just wanted the google ads to refresh so new words show up, as your rating users so theres more chance to click on links, and when i do show CPM ads later on i obvioulsey want it to refresh on every page load.

Registered
    Yeah, but Adsense is a CPM and CPC program. If you are keep on refreshing their ads then it can get your banned.

It is against their TOS if you keep refreshing their ads on one page. This is because they also offer CPM ads aswell as CPC ads.

I just thought that I would let you know as some people don't know this.
    Affiliate Programs Directory - Over 2,000 Programs - Contextual Ads, Datafeeds, 2-tier, plus more
    -----> 140+ CPA Affiliate Networks | Earn upto $1.20 CPM on Banners | Play Online Games

You dont have any content, thats why google cant find many ads for you.
    Put in some articles and it will work

i have that one xml article in the home page, that will refresh every week does that count as content for adsense?

Registered
    I have taken a look at your site for the first time and I now understand what you are trying to do.

Anyway, I am using Firefox and you site is all messed up in my browser. I have to scroll left and right just to see the fill page and I am using 1024 x 768 pixels browser.

You homepage sites menu is even covering some of the Adsense ads listings which shouldn't be happening as it is against their TOS. I thought that I would let you know as I would imagine Google would use Firefox as it is their own made browser.

my site is being remade now, will be done by end of this week around saturday its already more mozilla friendly , feel free to check it out, but nothing is up yet. I will post again at end of week so eveyrone can see final product, and thank you for the advice and information.