Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SitePoint PR disaster continues!

Registered
    There must be something really wrong with you, go back and read the threads linked if you want information, there were a few linked within this thread, or you can go back to Sitepoint and agree with everything your buddies say over there so you can be happy!

Yep. There's something wrong with him. And everyone else. And Sitepoint. They are all out to get you FPU! All of them! They are brainwashed! Run!

Quote Originally Posted by FPU
    There must be something really wrong with you, go back and read the threads linked if you want information, there were a few linked within this thread, or you can go back to Sitepoint and agree with everything your buddies say over there so you can be happy!
    I'm sorry, but with you being leader of FPU I thought you would rise to occation and give me nice summary of your arguments. Oh well.

Registered

Thumbs up

You guys do remind me of brain dead zombies for sure Sagewing!

PS: Click on my signature if you want to learn more about the issues man!
    Last edited by FPU; 03-17-2006 at 08:47 PM.

You guys do remind me of brain dead zombies for sure Sagewing!
    Why the personal attack?

PS: Click on my signature if you want to learn more about the issues man!
    Nothing in the news thread was an argument. For example:

1. Why is Sitepoint guilty of content theft?
    2. Where is the fraud?
    3. Why are these "criminal actions"?

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy
    Why the personal attack?
    It may be because you insult yourself, you know the issues well and keep asking what the issues are, you must have some serious problems, one of mine is you continuing to waste my time with simple questions when you already know the answers!

Yes, the issues:

1) Famine in Africa
    2) War in Middle East
    3) FPU upset about signature thing

OH and also the brainwashing! Yea, the issues! What would we do without you?

It may be because you insult yourself, you know the issues well and keep asking what the issues are, you must have some serious problems, one of mine is you continuing to waste my time with simple questions when you already know the answers!
    I know what I think about the issues, but I have yet to hear a coherent arguement from you. A start would be anwsering my questions.

Ok FPU. I clicked on the link . You are claiming that sitepoint is committing a crime by removing the sigs, if I am understanding. I don't think that's a crime.

But, by making that assertion, couldn't you be committing some kind of libelous act? A crime!

FPU is a criminal!

Registered
    Right, keep talking guys, we all know that you guys get on Sitepoint and brown nose each other there, we can all read the praise the advisor crap you guys produce, a lot of *** kissing going on hey guys?

Read this to understand more of the criminal actions of Sitepoint management!

http://www.seorefugee.com/forums/18837-post12.html

They are exploiting threads I created years ago to this very day without giving me credit, so I may have a lawsuit when they are ready to file their charges against me guys, I can't wait!

Oh yea that link really clarified things. The only criminal thing around her is your total inability to make a point.

FPU, I think you are just some high school kid who likes conflict. I like a little tussle myself, but this is getting boring.

They are afraid that guests will leave the site and not click on their ads, so they rip off contributors that author their threads by not showing their signatures to guests!

They are exploiting threads that I did years ago to this very day, Sitepoint Sucks man!
    1. I don't see the connection between sitepoints ads and user signatures. Why would turning them off, make people more likely to clicks sitepoints ads?
    2. I am not sure how they are exploiting your threads? I don't have to pay to view them do I? So how are the being exploited?

!!!!!

Registered
    I know it is hard for you guys to understand without me explaining everything to you, but when there are no signatures shown to guests they can't click out and leave Sitepoint as easy, this means that they are still on Sitepoint to click on Sitepoint ads!

Do you get it now?