Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 Star Affiliate Programs - New Programs Added

5 Star Affiliate Programs - New Programs Added

I post here offering support, tips and solutions whenever I can and want to support Chris by posting here more often. I sometimes mention new affiliate programs we launch. Just realized however that I should probably start one main 5 star thread that I can update with all new programs and affiliate tools we launch, just to keep things in one place and make it easier for you to find.

Most of you know 5 Star Affiliate Programs and what we do, but for those that don’t here’s a little overview. With all the scams out there, I just want WP affiliates to know there is one place where you can always find good honest programs. Also our affiliate blog is well known for current and important industry news, tips and updates.

ABOUT 5 STAR AFFILIATE PROGRAMS

5 Star Affiliate Programs represents or consults for around 50 of the top revshare programs available from top brands such as National Geographic Store, ClubMom, Digital River (RegNow), Affiliate Classroom and Mondera Diamonds as well as offering some brand new programs from almost every market niche. Most 5 Star programs are managed by PartnerCentric and AMWSO the 2 top affiliate management companies in the business.

.::. Over 50 Honest, high paying programs, guaranteed to pay on time
    .::. High payouts and conversion rates - Some cutting checks for over $10K a month!
    .::. Free Datafeeds, the IPC (Instant Page Creator) and other free page building tools
    .::. Affiliate-centered, pro-active management available to help you succeed

Some of our newest programs that I have not posted here yet are:

Wynn Las Vegas - a globally recognized resort and entertainment brand and one of the most sought after luxury destinations in the world has launched a new affiliate program and is part of the 5 Star family of top rated affiliate programs. http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.co...las-vegas.html

The MPORT Affiliate Network (Brought to you by AzoogleAds) Lots of high paying offers - scroll down the page for some of the top paying programs.
    http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.co...e-network.html

TextLinkAds pays you generous commissions for text link buyers or referring other publishers. http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com/textlinkads.html

ProspectZone - New Insurance and Mortgage Affiliate Programs
    http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.co...ffiliates.html

Ok now we are caught up a little. We have several other big name, very hot programs in development or in the re-launch optimization stages. Will post the info as soon in this thread once they are ready for prime time.

As always let me know if there you have any questions or if there is anything I can do to help you be successful.
    Linda AKA Catalyst :: Affiliate Management Consultant
    High Paying Honest *5 Star Affiliate Programs* Tons of Free Datafeeds
    Best Affiliate Blogs & SEO News
    5 Star Affiliate Forums

Registered
    Thanks for posting here, I need all the help I can get when it comes to understanding what programs are worth the effort.

I know Linkshare was a major bust, CJ deletes accounts without notification and there are other programs that just are no good at all.

I look forward to learning more from both you and Chris here!

Linda is just awesome at what she does; while I haven't promoted my programs for a long time (just no time lately!), when I was, she was super-supportive, and even helped me hone my SEO chops.

So, if you're looking for some cool, niche programs, check hers out
    Stepping On Wires - the new blog

Hi MarkB,

SO NICE to see you again and thanks so much for the kind words. I wondered what you were up to and have thought of you several times

Hi FPU,

I try to post up in Chris' affiliate part of the forum when good questions come up that I can help answer or have a tip about, when I can get over here which is not as often as I would like to. I mod several of the big affiliate forums plus have my own forum, so am spread fairly thin. Chris however as you know is a major source of great affiliate info and of course always here.

When it comes to networks have you looked at www.shareasale.com? They are a smaller network that lots of affiliates really like. Also have you looked at www.mport.com? They are newer but growing and backed by Azoogle.

Hope this helps and best of luck!
    5 Star Affiliate Forums

Registered
    Why is Linkshare so bad ??

Why does CJ dump accounts without notification and keep the banners up on the sites?

Since this thread is down in the marketplace just to talk about 5 Star programs, you should go ask that question up in the affiliate forum where all the affiliates hang out so you can get their opinions too. I will come back to that forum later to give you some feedback. So I will meet you up at this forum later on OK?
    http://www.websitepublisher.net/foru...splay.php?f=35
    5 Star Affiliate Forums

Banned
    I remember that I have been in this program for a while but I turned it down when no profit seemed to come out of it.

Hi hantown,

You said: "I remember that I have been in this program for a while but I turned it down when no profit seemed to come out of it."

You meant Linkshare right?

Because 5 Star is not a program you can join. We have about 50 individual programs that are managed by different companies and on several different networks.
    5 Star Affiliate Forums

DISH Network & DIRECTV – Highest $ + 1,000 Contest

I’m proud to announce the launch of Revenue Allies a brand new 5 Star affiliate program that is as high integrity and affiliate-centered as they come.

Promote Both DIRECTV & DISH Network in ONE Affiliate Program

Highest Commission and Longest Cookies for Satellite TV Sales

.:. Special Kick-Off Bonus of $45 Gives You a Total $145 Commission per Sale
    .:. Highest Commission Available - Period. High 2nd Tier Commission Too
    .:. 999 day cookies, so you get long term credit for customers you refer
    .:. 800# phone tracking to ensure you get credit even if customers order by phone
    .:. Trusted 3rd party tracking by MyAffiliateProgram and the Kolimbo Network
    .:. Parasite-free and committed to staying that way

Check Out our $1,000 Kick-Off Contest :-)
    ANYONE can win, even a n00b with just 1 sale
    But the more you sell the greater your chances of winning!

For complete program details, contest info and to join,
    visit the Revenue Allies 5 Star Review Page

Got questions? Email Gregory Santore, the program manager at:
    info AT revenueallies DOT com

As always, let me know what I can do to help you be successful with any of our 5 Star programs.
    5 Star Affiliate Forums

2 Strong New Affiliate Programs by Schaaf Consulting

Some of you know Brook Schaaf from other affiliate programs he has managed like Zappos, Shoes.com, and Edmunds. He and his brother Forrest have launched a new outsourced affiliate management company - Schaaf Consulting. They specialize in running affiliate-centered programs with an experienced, yet personal touch. Two of their new affiliate programs are In The Swim (pool supplies) and Instrument Pro (musical instruments).

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>

Talk about the PERFECT niche for the upcoming summer season!
    In The Swim Discount Pool Supplies
    BRAND NEW!

.:. Largest and fastest growing swimming pool supply retailer
    .:. Trusted 3rd party tracking by Shareasale
    .:. Nice high $150 average order size and high conversions
    .:. Double commission kick-off bonus for May

InstrumentPro

.:. 10,000 Musical Instruments including Woodwinds, Brass & Band instruments
    .:. Trusted 3rd party tracking by CJ or Myap (Kolimbo Network)
    .:. High $300 average order size
    .:. Datafeeds and more…

For complete affiliate program details or for a free merchant consultation
    visit the Schaaf Consulting 5 Star Review Page at:
    http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.co...onsulting.html

As always, let me know what I can do to help you be successful with any of our 5 Star programs.
    Last edited by 5starAffiliates; 05-09-2006 at 12:19 PM.
    5 Star Affiliate Forums

Anyone tried the Share Results affiliate network?

Have you guys checked out the www.ShareResults.com affiliate network yet? I’ve talked with Nicky, Susan and Sarah-Jane, 3 of the women running this mostly female company a few times and am impressed with what they are doing.

I started to pay attention to this network once I saw that Chris Sanderson from AMWSO had been partnering with them on some of the AMWSO programs. I knew they must have a pretty strong commitment to running a clean network, since Chris is one of the top affiliate managers and is very particular about what networks he works with. The whole Share Results team seems to be very committed to running a clean, ethical network and (almost unique among networks) puts affiliates first in their relationships, through personal support and attention. It's great to see affiliates getting the respect they deserve in this industry? Must be that all-women touch! ;-)

I asked Susan and Sarah-Jane recently about their current and upcoming merchants. Wanted to let you guys know that their top converting programs right now include eLearners.com, Real Networks and Blair.com. They also have eDiets and Photobucket about to launch and several other top brands on the way.

So what’s your experience with Share Results been like?

Anyone tried them yet?

What do you think?
    5 Star Affiliate Forums

CPM Advertising + On-going Residual Income

What do you get when you combine CPM advertising + on-going residual income?

2 ways to earn with the RealTech Network

1) Partner with the RealTech Network to monetize your site with CPM ads. If you have a high traffic site you can earn good money by running banner ads and this ad revenue does not compete with or conflict with other affiliate programs or Adsense ads you may be running.

2) Refer other publishers and advertisers to the RealTech Network and earn on-going residual income every month they are active.

RealTech Network features top brand CPM advertisers like Dell, HP, Circuit City, Ford, Microsoft, SBC, Sony, EarthLink, Staples and many more. With RealTechNetwork, you'll have access to over 700 advertisers and over 2800 active campaigns. RealTechNetwork will always have ads to fill your entire web inventory. The ads are guaranteed to be adware and spyware free.

Check out the 5 Star review of the RealTech Network to learn more and sign up.
    http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com/ad-network.html
    Last edited by 5starAffiliates; 05-31-2006 at 11:19 AM.
    5 Star Affiliate Forums

Gimme Fries with that!
    How do their cpms compare to Tribal and Casale? And are you sure they can fill 100% of the inventory with quality ads? The only ones that could fill 100% for me so far were giving me $0.02 cpm screensaver ads. Which dont pay enough to make it worth the aggravation. It is nice to see they dont do spyware or adawre ads.

Reason I ask is GorrillaNation and I are working on a contract and I am trying to investigate more options for my ad space before I sign on.

Thanks!

Hi Emancipator,

Careful with those screensaver ads. Most are filled with adware and parasites.

They are a new advertiser of mine and like usual I work more on their affiliate side than the publisher side. Thats the copy they gave me, but I can get someone over to answer questions or hook you up with one of the top people if you want to talk turkey directly with them. PM and let me know if you want an intro.
    5 Star Affiliate Forums

Junior Registered

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by 5starAffiliates
    Have you guys checked out the www.ShareResults.com affiliate network yet? I’ve talked with Nicky, Susan and Sarah-Jane, 3 of the women running this mostly female company a few times and am impressed with what they are doing.

I started to pay attention to this network once I saw that Chris Sanderson from AMWSO had been partnering with them on some of the AMWSO programs. I knew they must have a pretty strong commitment to running a clean network, since Chris is one of the top affiliate managers and is very particular about what networks he works with. The whole Share Results team seems to be very committed to running a clean, ethical network and (almost unique among networks) puts affiliates first in their relationships, through personal support and attention. It's great to see affiliates getting the respect they deserve in this industry? Must be that all-women touch! ;-)

I asked Susan and Sarah-Jane recently about their current and upcoming merchants. Wanted to let you guys know that their top converting programs right now include eLearners.com, Real Networks and Blair.com. They also have eDiets and Photobucket about to launch and several other top brands on the way.

So what’s your experience with Share Results been like?

Anyone tried them yet?

What do you think?
    Hi there everyone,

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone here at Website Publisher. Thanks Linda for your supportive post.

To echo what Linda has said, we're really proud to be an affiliate focused network. Our daily focus is on optimizing our affiliate relationships, and we make a point of including affiliate feedback in every Share Results upgrade we make. We also really take the time to develop personal relationships with our affiliates.

On that note, we'd like to turn it over to you affiliates now - what do you think it takes to have the ideal affiliate network? What are you looking for that you haven't seen elsewhere?