Thread: Can we exchange some posts with each other?

Registered

Can we exchange some posts with each other?

Would you be interested in a post exchange with either http://www.nutformen.com/theclub/ or http://www.passmytime.com/yo/index.php or both?

I am in for exchanging any number of posts (1:1 though)... you decide let me knoe the number of posts you intend to post, your username on either (or both) of my forums and I'd post the same number of posts on your forums.

So, are we in?

Website Developer
    If you want to grow your forum I recommend reading some of the threads about it in this forum. Exchanging posts or paying posters doesn't get to the root of the problem of why no one is posting on our forum.
    Make more money - Read my Web Publishing Blog

Registered
    Sometimes a post exchange between friends that own forums is a good thing if they are not fabricating crap and the posts are relevant!

Cutter it is often a good idea to simply populate your forums at first wiht posts so that guests aren't presented with empty forums.

Registered
    True, but he is correct, there may be a reason why forums are dead, boring subject matter, poor index of subjects, bad design, slow loading and so on!

There are more forums than members to go around today also, for example there are thousands of webmaster related forums, five years ago there were but a handful.

Today forums must promote, this means having something to promote (a decent amount of relevant content to the target market), so you have to buy advertising!

I see a lot of forums using ADWORDS now, some are running image banners in addition to contextual ads, many times these ads run on competitive forums too!

So you have to build, then pay to play!

Website Developer
    I was runnning an Adwords campaign for a while, I was having trouble tracking it exactly, but when I ended it there was no drop in registrations.
    Make more money - Read my Web Publishing Blog

Registered
    You know these are just brand new forums and I want some seed topics to push them out of the vicious circle when you won't get new members cos of less posts and no posts cos of no / less members.

BTW I already have all recommended optimizations in place.

Now, is anyone interested in exchanging some posts?