Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Boycott Sitepoint forums!

I dunno what Chris will tolerate around here as I have only been a member for a few days but my guess is he is gonna get another chance to ban you real soon.

Registered
    Wow, I am really scared that the 3 Stooges want me banned!

Guess what, Chris is not as dumb as you 3

PS: It seems that Jonny Gulug and Blys are both staff at SitePoint, cry babies both of you!

Tell your bosses that their asses are grass unless they address all my questions!
    Last edited by FPU; 03-04-2006 at 10:26 PM.

I'm no crybaby, go ahead with your boycott, I don't care. I was just making reference to your senseless namecalling.

Registered
    Sure you are a cry baby, you and your buddy are both managers at Sitepoint man!

You want me banned here, why did Sitepoint administration send you to keep an eye on this forum and manage the content here

You and Sitepoint and any of their defenders better be ready man, because your propaganda bull**** on trying to silence me and get me banned is not going to help you coward!

FPU, I have nothing against you as I don't even know you, so please take this as a friendly suggestion.

The quickest way to get banned from any forum is to direct personal attacks at people. Trolling or flaming as some call it is a sure fired way to get banned. In all likelihood this was why you were banned the first time around at SPF.

I don't like to see people get banned from forums, so please even when you disagree with someone, don't insult them with personal attacks. Think the insults if you must, but don't post them. Fox News is not a style of "debating" one should try to emulate.

It is not censorship to delete rude posts and it is not censorship to ban rude individuals. There are right ways and wrong ways to express one's opinions. If people are allowed to be rude and insult others on a forum it detracts from a forum for all members. Thus forum administrators are forced to take actions to prevent rude behavior.
    Ken Barbalace - EnvironmentalChemistry.com (Environmental Careers, Blog)
    InternetSAR.org: Volunteers Assisting Search and Rescue via the Internet
    My Firefox Theme Classic Compact: Based onFirefox's classic theme but uses much less window space

Registered

Talking

Please don't tell me how to post man!

Advise the other side who attacked me with their bias bull first, not me when I hit the babies back!

Like you said, you really don't know me or you would not even attempt to tell me how to post on a forum!

I really don't need to hear control the content propaganda from any of you to be honest about it, when these guys have something to post that is even half assed intelligent on the issues being discussed they will not see insult for insult, but they since they are Sitepoint Staff they cry like babies if the content is not kind to them!

BOO HOO guys, can't debate against the truth, I know it is hard for you!
    Last edited by FPU; 03-04-2006 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KLB
    I don't like to see people get banned from forums, so please even when you disagree with someone, don't insult them with personal attacks. Think the insults if you must, but don't post them. Fox News is not a style of "debating" one should try to emulate.
    Agreed. Resorting to ad hominen is like admitting that the basis for your argument is falling apart.

In fact, I am a Mentor and Bleys is an Advisor, 2 completely different jobs. I have no more "real" powers there than I do here. Rest assured that I am no provocateur. I am just a bored guy with a computer. I have no agenda, other than occupying my time.

At this time I will ask Chris to not ban you from here.

Chris, I beg of you please do not ban this guy "FPU" from your forums.

I dunno if he will listen to me or not.

Registered
    Yeah right Sitepoint staff guy!

Don't make a joke out of yourself man, you guys think you are dealing with someone that can't see that you silly fools are trying to set me up to get banned

Me, make a joke out of myself? Okay, thats what is happenning here!

Registered

Talking

No not you, you are a SitePoint manager, you guys are brilliant

Get a life John and make an intelligent post for once in your life!

This is an interesting thread: http://www.theforumzone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=729

Your immense powers to get banned at forums are mind-boggling, Anthony. I myself am blown away. (You lasted 11,451 post at DigitalPoint before getting the boot, at least... impressive...)

Quote Originally Posted by FPU
    Advise the other side who attacked me with their bias bull first, not me when I hit the babies back!
    Look I don't really care who you are. I would tell Dick Cheney to stop swearing on the floor of Congress because it isn't polite. For a forum to be able to have constructive debates there must be a level of civility and respect. You are the one calling people names. People are allowed to be bias; you are allowed to be bias. This is what makes discussions interesting; however, there is a difference between being bias and being rude.

Some of the people I enjoy talking with the most I disagree with most of the time, but we never get rude or stoop to personal attacks. We debate the issues and try to stick to facts and based on this both sides become better debaters and understand the issue at hand better than before the debate.

SPF is a forum to discuss things. It is not the UN or Congress. It really doesn't matter in the big scheme of things how SP runs their business. We shouldn't get worked up over what they do and let it consume our lives. If we don't like what Sitepoint is doing we need to go our own way and find some place we enjoy more.
    Last edited by KLB; 03-04-2006 at 11:02 PM.
    Ken Barbalace - EnvironmentalChemistry.com (Environmental Careers, Blog)
    InternetSAR.org: Volunteers Assisting Search and Rescue via the Internet
    My Firefox Theme Classic Compact: Based onFirefox's classic theme but uses much less window space

Registered

Talking

Bleys (Site Point Staff Member)

So you still want to focus on your winning strategy of trying to get me banned here, you are brilliant man!
    Last edited by FPU; 03-04-2006 at 11:02 PM.

He'll be back at DP soon....

Date the ban will be lifted: Mar 8th 2006, 8:00 pm