Thread: Marketplace

Junior Registered

Marketplace

Can you please split the marketplace into sub forums or something? So if i want to buy a website i can browse just websites?

I know SP has a similar thing going, but it has nothing to do with them it's just a logical thing to do...

I could... but I don't think there is enough activity to warrant it. At this point, if I split it up like SP Does, there would only be a couple threads per month in each subforum. If the activity increases I absolutely will add subforums.

Also, just for clarification sake to all you new members. The Marketplace area is completely unmoderated. Since I do not have the time to police solicitations I found it easier to simply allow all solicitations so long as they're posted in that area. It seems to work, most people rather than spam the forums post a single post in that area.
    Chris Beasley - My Guide to Building a Successful Website[size=1]
    Content Sites: ABCDFGHIJKLMNOP|Forums: ABCD EF|Ecommerce: Swords Knives

Are you sure you don't want a few minions who can dev null obvious spam and scams like the three that were just posted?
    Ken Barbalace - EnvironmentalChemistry.com (Environmental Careers, Blog)
    InternetSAR.org: Volunteers Assisting Search and Rescue via the Internet
    My Firefox Theme Classic Compact: Based onFirefox's classic theme but uses much less window space

Junior Registered
    I could... but I don't think there is enough activity to warrant it. At this point, if I split it up like SP Does, there would only be a couple threads per month in each subforum. If the activity increases I absolutely will add subforums.
    Good point, it's just that i took a quick look & though agh, but looking at the threads dates now i agree...