Thread: Business Blogs

Junior Registered

Business Blogs

Has anyone used a business blog as part of their ongoing web promotion? What kind of traffic have you received from this? Overall would you say that business blogs improve your business.
    Make the most of the traffic you are receiving and boost consumer confidence! Don't miss out on potential signups, subscriptions or sales because visitors don't trust your online business. Get the Seal Of Approval from ValidatedSite.

I can't speak personally, but I always feel more comfortable ordering from a site that has some kind of blog. It's like the new version of the company newsletter. One of the key things in sales is to build a trusting relationship with your customer. It's much easier to make sales once you have this - and a regularly updated blog fits in perfectly with this.

An example of a good company blog... http://www.canleyclassics.com/blog/ (I order regularly from this company)

Another great thing for building trust with your customers is a simple forum.

Website Developer
    Well, I maintain a blog. Its not specifically for a business, but I've made money from it through a few consulting leads. As for traffic, not a lot of volume, but it is highly targetted.
    Make more money - Read my Web Publishing Blog

Banned
    Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~