Thread: You can Easily bank $40k a month with Financial Offers: Correct or Not?

Registered

You can Easily bank $40k a month with Financial Offers: Correct or Not?

"If you want to truly bank it with CJ (= Commision Junction). Financial merchants are your best bet. They are easy to make money with, because they pay per free information lead, and don't require users to sign up and pay for anything. Depending on your volume, most start out paying you an avg of $30 per lead. I was able to score over $40 per lead with a few of them.

TIP: If you make a site dedicated to the mortgage/refinance/debt consolidation niches, you can EASILY bank $40k a month without breaking a sweat."

Someone mentioned above on different forum!

1. Just wondering if those figures can be easily made with mortgage/refinance/debt consolidation offers & therefore above mentioned is correct or NOT??

Regarding my opinion "mortgage/refinance/debt consolidation offers" are HARD TO GET TRAFFIC, because those are very targeted audience, highly competitive (read: difficult to get high ranking within search engines!!) & Pay-per-click (PPC) is very high (your advertisement budget will be high)!!

2. What is your personal opinion here?

Let me know...

Many thanks!

I agree, very hard to get traffic. Its like mesothelioma.
    Chris Beasley - My Guide to Building a Successful Website[size=1]
    Content Sites: ABCDFGHIJKLMNOP|Forums: ABCD EF|Ecommerce: Swords Knives

Website Developer
    Yes, the part about making lots of money is right, the part about it being easy is wrong. Unless, of course, the guy is talking about spamming. (which still isn't exactly easy)
    Make more money - Read my Web Publishing Blog

4x4
    Sounds like it was the post on SP where the guy made 80 something thousand in a little over a month on CJ with these kind of referalls.

If it was that easy I doubt he would share much... it can be done but requirs hard hard work and a lot of traffic.

Website Developer

Website Developer
    Ok, I found it, its on page 9 of that thread. He knows what he's talking about and usually gives pretty good advice. I think the issue here is what is the definition of "easy."

I don't think the definition he means involves working an hour a day. Rather, a single person who knows what they are doing can achieve this. Relative to some other affiliate programs, mortgage leads are probably pretty good money.

4x4
    Yes, and what he means (I think) by easy is that the payout is so much it adds up quickly meaning to make good money it's easy if you can generate a good # of leads.

Compare 100 leads a day at $1 or 100 leads a day at $40.
    Big difference, one is easier to get than the other but the other is easier to make a lot more in the sense that he wrote it.

Hope that makes sense.

Website Developer
    Yeah, exactly.

I'm the oogie boogie man! James's Avatar
    There are many other ways of generating traffic aside from Search Engines. If you know how to generate traffic via these methods and find it easy, you're golden.