Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pics of your office

4x4

Pics of your office

Haven't seen pics of others' offices in a while figure General Chat could use some active posting.. Post up

Mines coming soon

-Todd

You don't want to see my mess.
    Chris Beasley - My Guide to Building a Successful Website[size=1]
    Content Sites: ABCDFGHIJKLMNOP|Forums: ABCD EF|Ecommerce: Swords Knives

This could be a good thread! I realised a little while back how much better I work when my desk is nice and tidy. I like it kind of minimalist but it always ends up with junk piled up all over the place. Seems the clearer my workspace is, the clearer I'm able to think and it's easier to get focused. I'm rearranging things at the moment, but when I'm done I'll post a pic here.

Site Contributor
    I'll post it soon. I have OCD, so it helps.

My office is a mess, since we just moved house (ok, about 6 weeks ago) and it's being used as a junk room. Mind you, it was a junk room at the old place, too
    Stepping On Wires - the new blog

Not that blue at all Blue Cat Buxton's Avatar
    I had to turn my office into a nursery for the baby so it is actually really tidy, just not very officy at the moment - have laptop and wireless internet so will work anywhere is the current moto

Mines a mess - its always a mess - even when I clean it up it looks a mess
    I Do Website Design - but I am here to learn all about publishing

Quote Originally Posted by chromate
    I work when my desk is nice and tidy. I like it kind of minimalist but it always ends up with junk piled up all over the place.
    hahaha same here...I like the modern minimalist look, but most of the time theres so many random papers paying around your can only see the keyboard and mouse and thats it!

I'm the oogie boogie man! James's Avatar
    I've got cords not connected to everything scrawled around and pulling on cords that are connected to stuff in the back end of everything. Then I've got a portion of desk so small that I had to remove my computer's siding to fit the monitor in it. To my left is a bookshelf with approximately 300+ books and magazines on it, and a row of it dedicated to my papers and garbage. Behind me are about 4 monitors, 5 printers, 3 computer towers, 2 bookshelves with random books and garbage, and masses of product boxes which are eternally kept. It's very messy, but I don't have a camera.

Chronic Entrepreneur
    No pics? I was really hoping to see some. For some strange reason I find it very interesting to see other peoples' work areas.

I'm in the middle of moving so I thought I'd wait until I got everything settled in the new office before posting a pic, but I'll go ahead and post a pic of the old office to try to kick things off here: http://ojj.us/pics/oldoffice.jpg

Note that it's a little neater than usual because we were trying to sell our house at the time it was taken. My new office is currently a huge mess of boxes and junk waiting to be unpacked and set up, but I'll take a picture and post it just as soon as I figure out which of the boxes my camera is in. Maybe I'll post a before and after picture once I get it all set up.
    Last edited by Westech; 12-29-2005 at 09:54 AM.

4x4
    Here's mine

Looking toward the frontyard

Looking toward the backyard

Very messy am in the middle of cleaning up, selling crap, and removing that folding table that I use to repair computers on!

Oh and that DELL on the floor by my desk is NOT the computer I use it's my girlfriends OLD one I am storing there until I get time to back it all up and re-install Windows to make that computer a backup/media station.

I wont display mine until I obtain some furniture made of rich mahogany, and many leather bound books.

4x4
    Quote Originally Posted by moonshield
    I wont display mine until I obtain some furniture made of rich mahogany, and many leather bound books.
    I killed someone with a trident.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddW
    *snip*
    Bastard, you have a pool!

I'm the oogie boogie man! James's Avatar
    Wow, nice accomodations. Very clean compared to this room.